Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

wompasDub

Hatchling Member
I've noticed that there seems to be alot of pointless and sad posts on this site and it needs to be dealt with.

1st- Putting a lizard on a leese and in clothing is just wrong, there lizards not dogs you cant tak them for a walk and in cloths what the hell is wrong with you its just sad. I mean get a life.

2nd-What are these pointless postings, theres one about someone that doesnt like to use the "cage", heres are thought dont use it, are you that dull that you cant just not use that word, that you actually need to create a post to discuss it.

also no one cares if you're taken your lizard outside.

Just get a life and think if its worth posting

UH OH someone is a bitter bob.. Chill out man, pointless posts are fun when you're bored off your @ss supposed to be working

edit:: I imagine he only has one post because its not his only account here

dragonsRus

Hatchling Member
LOL sorry it was the only thing I could think of that the OP might understand, considering his grammar. Maybe I should have said if I putz you on a leese can i dragz you back to yous hole.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
I would now like to prove my pointlessness. Here is a picture of Jasper - wearing a costume! On a leash! Outside!
sj8.jpg

sj13.jpg

Jasper also owns a tuxedo.
jasper45.jpg

And multiple hats.
bdhat4.jpg

bdhat3.jpg

bdhat2.jpg

bdhat1.jpg

Ahhh, how I love my pointless existence! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

dragonsRus

Hatchling Member
OMG that last one is the greatest thing I have ever seen, even if it is pointless!!! Can you make me a strap on pig nose for Bindi? Uhh that didn't sound right but ....................... :lol: Well she is pointlessly a piggy.

Poisoned1

Gray-bearded Member
I feel insulted about the my post about the cage topic...but you are a troll, you just came here to post one topic, oh well.

Thor's Mom

Sub-Adult Member
Awh!!! I love Jasper! He looks like he is having a great time and he also looks quite proud of his outfits. Where do you get those? Do you make them yourself? Those pictures are awesome and you could post them a million times and they would still make me smile. :mrgreen: Priceless.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
I wish I could take the credit for them. The superhero costume and tuxedo were made by Mike's Dad, and the hats are all keychains that I got at Disneyland. I actually came home from that trip with more souvenirs for Jasper than for myself or anyone else. :mrgreen:

Thor's Mom

Sub-Adult Member
You know what else is great about all of this pointlessness? When people do things to personalize their BD’s, like Jaspers hats and outfits, Fudges necklace or Pookies outfits to name a few, it only shows people who do not know about BD’s how very personal they can actually be. It shows people that they are individuals with personalities. I believe it promotes the breed. I bet if Jasper went to the park in one of his outfits that people would approach and ask and learn. Reptiles carry such an unwarranted stigma of being antisocial and full of samanola (sp?) and such. People believe they are scaly, rough or slimy creatures and not great pets. When you can reach out to people who don’t know any better by capturing their interest and showing them what great pets BD’s really are it can only help the future of the breed. I think it’s great!

Taryn7

Gray-bearded Member
Jasper's Mom":a64c4 said:
I wish I could take the credit for them. The superhero costume and tuxedo were made by Mike's Dad, and the hats are all keychains that I got at Disneyland. I actually came home from that trip with more souvenirs for Jasper than for myself or anyone else. :mrgreen:

OMG - Those pics of Jasper had me in stitches!!!!!!

Such a gorgeous boy. On a leese, in a costume, outside!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom