I wanted to elaborate a little about these toxic insects. If a beardie eats a spider or bee, it's usually not as much of a concern as if they are stung or bitten. We are 99% sure that one of our beardies was stung by a wasp which we found in the same room as her tank. She went into anaphylactic shock which was terrible to witness, she suffered terribly but at the time, we didn't know what the problem was. She passed at the vets office and after we brought her home, we discovered a red raised area on her back foot. She passed away within 12 hours and was completely healthy when she went to bed. This is the reason we wanted to get the word out so all of the owners can be vigilant in destroying any of these insects or bees right away.
I see my lizard is being given Allopurinol 100ml tablet 10mg/ml (0.4) and tramadol 0.2ml every other day to help with gout. I have tramadol at home can I water it down and give it to her and if so do anyone know how much to water down ?