Please list your favorite websites to buy bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If everyone can list there favorite place to buy their feeders that would b a big help. You can also give me advice on who to steer clear of. Thanks!

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
Stay clear of tastyworms- although they may be good for some things I believe their superworms made my beardie sick. Plus most of them were DOA. I'd just avoid them totally.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
millerfam0128":a26an3tg said:
Sure! I Ordered dubia from the roach guy

I thought his dubia was SO overpriced.. I would rather buy from people on here.. I got over 450 mixed dubia including smalls, mediums, large and adults for $35 on here and that included shipping!

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
millerfam0128":3pwi1wzj said:
Well I'm new so thanks for the tip. By on here u mean this board under for sale right

Yes.. I think there are still some selling them... they get sold out quick because they are such a good price on here

millerfam0128

Original Poster
One more question. I have been just dumping crickets out of shipping box into viv but I can't really keep track of how many and such. What is a better way?

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
millerfam0128":28d5w1th said:
One more question. I have been just dumping crickets out of shipping box into viv but I can't really keep track of how many and such. What is a better way?

I use feeding tongs... you should really know how many you are putting in there, so you know how many you need to take out after your beardie is done so they don't get stuck in the cage...Crickets left in cage = very bad :(

Lauraj, I was needing feeders so based on your post, ordered from lindasgonebuggy yesterday. Great prices and very responsive, thanks so much for the tip!

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
kyhomegrwn":19e1afk2 said:
Lauraj, I was needing feeders so based on your post, ordered from lindasgonebuggy yesterday. Great prices and very responsive, thanks so much for the tip!

So glad to help! I have some butterworms on my way from her too!

Carnivorouszoo

Sub-Adult Member
I love lindasgonebuggie.com awesome shipping practices. I stay away from reptiworm.com I ordered from them and all were DOA and all I got was a sorry your post office didn't hold them. Nothing worse than having to buy crickets at the fish shop or walmart because your 500 reptiworms were dead.

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
I'm a huge fan of reptiworms.com. There service was always kind, I've only had one problem and that was that there were a little less than I ordered. The next order she almost doubled my order after I told her the problem. Very Very nice company!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom