PLEASE HELP!! I think I overdosed ...New arrival!! big girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleaides

Juvie Member
scalesandtales":2b54f said:
He loves his lion so much lol. He licks it like 50 times a day

lol thats so cute *squee* its like a real castle with his guard at the bottom of his steps, :p

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
Original Poster
A spot as come up on Mikeys neck, I'm not sure if it is just that he is going to shed that area or if it is the start of fungus. What do you think?
3367458815_25eae4ae0c_m.jpg

3368283276_c057df728c_m.jpg

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Jess
That pic is alot more clear then the one you sent me but do me a favor before I say anything can you get an up close shot of those scales so I can get a better idea.It may be something but I am just not sure that far away.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
It looks like retained shed to me but its so hard to tell with the pics.There isnt any oozing or lifting of the scales is there?

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thank god! I cant handle anymore hurt animals right now. No it's not oozing or anything. It feels a little softer in the middle of the triangle. How can I get the shed off?

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Best way is lots of bath and pure aloe vera on the area.I find it best to put on during lights out.If you notice the area spreading or changing in any way let me know.

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Im trying to think of a name! I was thinking Morgan, but that sounds to serious. Anywhoo she is a 3 year old female breeder who came from a Beardie mill, like a puppy mill. He told me she was number 42, and had no name. He said he had 60 but he sold them all and was bragging about how much money he made from the babies. She was never held before. I asked about her UVB and he said it needed to be changed, it was over a year old. She is much longer than Gina and Mikey. I'll take pics tonight! She's beautiful!

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Meet ??? help me pick a name =-) she is all over yellow and surprisingly sweet for a beardie who was never held. She had her first bath EVER and absolutely loved it! She went underwater and swam and drank a ton, then pooped. She had her first roach today too and fresh greens. He never fed her greens, only the little pellets that you soak in water. She needs to gain weight, but isn't as malnourished as when I saw her 4 weeks ago at the guys house.
3400283682_b0f2c13d71_m.jpg

3400283498_cd7e1d86ef.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3442/3400283288_3ff323e446_m.jpg

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Ariel, Tanzi (i wanna name my girl this), Monica, Vivian.....

No. She's a Veronica or Tammy. no...HM. This is hard. Sugar? Too normal. :|

Pumpkin? I think that's her. Pumpkin.

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I had a blue tongue skink named Ariel :D she got adopted to a great home. I was something that reminds me of tarzan lol I dont know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sohaiko
Top Bottom