Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be posting new pictures of the girls here from time to time instead of creating a new thread all the time.
008.jpg
013.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Sara,

Those are adorable pics of Alf & Freckles. They are looking superb! I am sure that you enjoy them both! :love5:

Tracie

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks to all!!! Yes I very much enjoy my girls and so does my family!!! My husband is a big teddy bear when it comes to them and Freckles even let him hold her the other day. Alf went with us for Easter dinner at my mother-in-laws yesterday,she and I spent most of the time outside in the sunshine.It was really nice here,the only problem(NOT) was that she wouldn't move far from my shoulder. I tried to hold her out for some petting and she was having no part of it. She wanted back on my shoulder next to my neck. Her colors really came out in the sun,she was almost pumpkin orange and black,very bright.Right now it is 50* and cloudy.I hope it warms back up so I can tkae her out again.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I just had to share this!!! I have mentioned that my husband is crazy about Alf and he often asks,"Do you think she knows I love her?" Last night we were watching TV and he was holding her. She was standing on his chest looking at him and he smiled and asked Alf "What is going on inside that pretty dragon head of yours?" She stood there for a minute,walked up to his beard,touched it with her nose and proceeded to crawl up to his shoulder and snuggled into the side of his neck and went to sleep!!!! The look on my husbands face was Priceless. He looked like he had been given the best present in the world.
On the other hand,she also snuggled with me yesterday afternoon,it was warm here,low 70's,so I took Alf to wait with me for Timmy to come home.We hadn't been outside but a few minutes and our new neighbors started making a bunch of noise They're grading the land or something(we live anout 10 mins from town,yet out in the country,all around us is woods and the people next door just bought the land..........) anyway when the machinery started,(she was sitting in my hand with her 2 front feet wrapped anround my fingers) she tried to jump out of my hand toward my shoulder so I put her on my shoulder an she looked at me as if to say "Mommy that loud noise scared me!!" and nuzzled my neck,"Save me from the noise Mom!" We all love her and Freckles dearly.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I just wanted to add a couple of pictures. Freckles was getting ready to shed here(about 1 1/2 weeks ago date is messed up on camera) and Alf was doing her morning beard stretch.
005.jpg
046.jpg

Freeie

Extreme Poster
They are both so beautiful! I always love how they look in the mornings when they strech :love5:

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Aww, Alf does the morning beard stretch just like Jada and Semi do. :love5:

Do you have a moist hidey for Freckles? When Hazel looks like Freckles, she lives in her moist hidey. Have you seen Freckles eat her shed? The first time I watched Hazel it was weird. :shock: Now when she looks like she is going to shed, I tell her to go get in her moist hidey. One time her shed was difficult so I gave her a soak in warm water and she freaked at first but now she likes them occasionally.

Alix1378

Hatchling Member
i just wanted to post so i can be subscribed to this an be able to see the pics when you post them lol so.... POST!

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks Alix,I am glad you like my pictures.
Sandy,
Yes I keep a moist hide and dry hide for Freckles.She loves to be misted,Timmy mists her when he comes home from school every day and she arches her back as if to say "Thanks so much,that feels good." As for watching her eat her shed,yes ma'am I was able to watch her first 2 sheds and even took a video. The last 2 times she has shed,we've been gone. Her last shed was a couple of weeks ago and I was all ready to sit and watch her,but silly me thought it would be at night which is usually when she sheds. I had to go get crickets for her and Alf and was only gone about an hour,came home and she had shed while I was gone. I love to warch her,it's so facinating.
I will probably post more pictures today or tomorrow,I have gotten some good ones the last couple of days.
Hugs to all,
Sara

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Alf was mad at me because she wanted out of her viv and I had been busy and hadn't gotten her out for play time. And Freckles decided to let me hold her and get pics. These were actually taken yesterday but the date on my camera was messed up,I just fixed it though.
032.jpg
044.jpg

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Alf is funny. You know I didn't know females could black beard until this year. Both Magick and Jada has given black beards. :shock:

Freckles is adorable. :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom