Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be posting new pictures of the girls here from time to time instead of creating a new thread all the time.
008.jpg
013.jpg

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
If you're talking about the orange car,that is a pedal car that my husband built for Timmy when he was a baby. Alf does love to ride though,Gimli,not so much. Of course Gimli wakes up with a black beard some mornings so he stays stressed and I don't know why.We took Pics last weekend of Alf in Marks car(the one he paintd etc...holding the steering wheel and the gear shift. Will have to post those.Well,I'm getting ready to go pay for my car,we found me one to paint and fix up,same year as Mark's etc.........my interior is green his is red and mine is a push button automatic but other than that identical.
Sara

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hello Sara! Haven't been around much. So sorry to hear you have been under the weather. That's nice that Timmy is home and can help out with the beardies. Take care of yourself!

feel-better-soon.jpg

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
No pictures right now..........sorry,am just getting better FINALLY. All 3 of my babies have had birthdays,Freckles and Alf are 2 years old and Gimli is 1 now. Will post pics in a couple of days. All 3 are ding well,eating like little pigs and such.Shedding too and getting more beautiful or handsome with each shed.
Sara

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Glad you are feeling better!
I was wondering where you were, or if I had upset you or something! :mrgreen: :wink:

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks Ladies!!! It's just been a while getting my ears straitened out.This must have been a nsaty infection because it's taken 2 weeks of ear drops and I still am not 100% Both ears are still stopped up but much better than they were.I have also been trying to get the valiant straitened out,inspected,helping put an alternator,new battery cables,oil change etc.........She is now inspected and I'm driving some now. I have my other car but haven't felt much like going anywhere or doing much of anything although I have made a couple of posts here and there.I have gone to the store,to see my sister,went to a couple of cruise ins and road along to pick up the valiant and took it to get it inspected,other than that been sticking close to home. Better now though and feeling better every day. Hubby even asked me if I took the car out today and I told him no stayed home(he knows how proud I am to have this car,just didn't want to go anywhere today. Sorry to ramble,just kinda filling you in on what's been going on.
Hugs,
Sara
Jen,
How is Duckie doing? Is he slowing down eating or still a little piggie? After about 3 weeks of not wanting to eat my 2 are eating everything in sight and licking everything they can't eat.I'm afraid of over feeding them.Alf is even eating her salad like a good girl now.She used to not eat salad and would turn her head as if to say "Hey Mom,why are you giving me yucky green stuff you know I don't like it(even though she has had a salad fixed for her every day of her life) Now when I put it in she goes over and grabs 2 or 3 mouths full and nibbles off and ona ll day.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Sorry it has been so long since I posted pictures!!!!!Timmy kept me busy so I posted a word here and there. Anyway........I can only hope that Alf is as happy as she looks in her picture,(I know she is gaping,but I can wish) and Gimli is just all stretched out.
020-3.jpg
007-3.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Sara, the pics are cute. What is Alf leaning on, it's a great piece, she looks so comfy, basking & happy. Gimli's colours are sure popping, both your babies are so cute. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Deb

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Hehe, that second pic of Alf looks just like Jada. Can't believe our babies are 2 y/o now. Alf looks adorable as usual. :D

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thank you all for the compliments!!!!!! I am proud of my scaley babies,they all seem to be doing well.Deb,that is a log(not sure of the material) that we got Alf for her birthday. We wanted to get her something(we spoil them rotten) and seeing as we had her with us we put er up on that log in the store.When we tried to pick her back up she wouldn't let go of the log so that was her birthday gift LOLOLOL. We gave Gimli her old log,but he just hasn't taken to it very much.He sulked in the corner until I put his rock back in his tank.I have to keep something tucked up under it or he keeps trying to crawl under it like he used to but the problem is,he no longer fits and I'm afraid he will hurt himself so he still gets to use it for basking.
Sara

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Sandy,
I got the pics of Jada!!!!!! ALL I can say is WOW she's gorgeous and her and Alf do look so much alike.Yes it's hard to believe they are 2 y/o.I am praying we have many more years to enjoy them!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angiemeyer8561
Top Bottom