Photo contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Yes. The voting is done by the members.

It is not a popularity contest, which is why I ask that the submissions are not of pics that were recently posted on a thread.

The voting thread is typically posted the day after the submission due date. Each person is allowed one vote, then at the end of the voting period, I will announce who the winner (owner and beardie) is.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Anything related to the photo contest will always be sticky posts in the General forum.

The theme discussion thread will be entitled "*<month> Photo Competition Theme Discussion*".
The theme voting threads will be entitled "*<month> Photo Competition Theme Poll - Photoshop*" and "*<month> Photo Competition Theme Poll - Original*".
The submission post will be entitled "**<month> Photo Competition Submission Info**".
And finally, the photo voting threads will be entitled "**<month> Photo Competition - <theme>** .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anastasiacolson
Top Bottom