Peponi and Frodo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I've been using this website for a year now, and I use to have a thread for Peponi but, life got in the way and it was locked.

Peponi is my 2 year old male bearded dragon. I got him just after Valentines day last year.

First Day

First time on my hand

Yesterday

Yesterday

I adopted Frodo early this morning, hes around 3-5 years old

Meeting Peponi

DeeDee1990

Original Poster
Peponi and Fordo are doing well. They just seem to ignore each other now. Frodo has been doing good with handling too, at first he would flinch and jump when I would go to touch him and now he seems like hes starting to like me, he'll flinch when somebody who isn't me tries to touch him and he'll puff up and gape at my mom. I've also started to wrap him up at night.

Outside

Kaimaster

Really glad to hear both your boys are doing well :blob8: :D , also nice to hear Frodo is doing better and has someone who will love him and look after him properly ! :)

zandi202

BD.org Addict
I'm glad that Frodo is doing better and getting more used to things.

Peponi is such a good boy and I'm glad he's adjusting to having a new comer and no longer being an only child.

DeeDee1990

Original Poster
Peponi and Frodo are good. I've introduced Frodo to sweet potato baby food, and he loves it. I've let Peponi try bell pepper and cabbage recently and he seems to like them. I've been withholding worms for the past week and hes finally starting to eat his greens.

Peponi has started watching tv recently, I'm at my cousins house and him and Frodo are in the living room, as soon as the tv comes on he turns to watch it. Frodo is starting to lighten up a lot too, hes nowhere near as dark as he was when I first got him.

I dont have a lot of pictures because I lost my phone and I'm still looking for it.

My little cousins turtle who she named Turtle

Look how light he is

Kaimaster

Wow i cant believe the change in Frodo! He is looking a loooot better and a lot happier :blob8: :D . haha i think its cute how Peponi watchs TV, such a pretty boy ! :D cant wait to hear more about how they are both getting on :mrgreen: keep up the great work.

DeeDee1990

Original Poster
Frodo is doing really well. He is eating, drinking and pooping really well for me. He's doing good with being handled too, hes not completely comfortable yet because he'll be covered in stress marks, but i've only had him for about three weeks.

Peponi hasn't been as good, he refuses to drink in the bath, and whenever he gets worms he won't eat his greens. I recently got him to eat his greens by mixing a variety together. Hes been getting a salad of collard greens, escarole, endive, green and red bell pepper, and butternut squash.

He also managed to get stuck on his side between the wall of his enclosure and his hide this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom