Our 1st hypo has hatched!! New pics on pg3 . 03/19/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Peaches eggs have started to hatch.
20 little clear nails and all attitude. I might have to keep this monster!
IMG_4642.jpg

IMG_4645.jpg

IMG_4647.jpg

IMG_4649.jpg

This killer jumped halfway accross the bin to try and get me.
Enjoy!
Tom

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Love it!Love Him!You gotta keep him, check out that wicked attitude cant help but love that!

beardieluv

Sub-Adult Member
why is it that some babies are so vicious? i've noticed that! i lol'd @ the image of killer trying to get you though hah. how big is it, 4 inches? :lol:

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
I think it's an instinct. Beardie's parents don't stay with them until they hatch, so I think they almost have to come out of the shell with an attitude like Mr. Macho over there. :p :lol:

Rachella

Juvie Member
Oh my goodness that is absolutely precious. xD

I love it, the attitude really kicks it up a notch and he definitely looks like a lean, mean courageous machine! Go go little tyke! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom