Ordering Phoenix worms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Where do you guys order your Phoenix worms from? I tried a search but it just brought every post that mentioned Phoenix worms ever o_o

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Oh interesting, looks like Phoenix worms and Reptiworms are super similar looking. Found this thread though explaining the nutritional differences. Interesting.

Goodtruant

Sub-Adult Member
Spoony":2rgy8g99 said:
Oh interesting, looks like Phoenix worms and Reptiworms are super similar looking. Found this thread though explaining the nutritional differences. Interesting.

Yep, very similar. I prefer the phoenix worms, mostly because of the substrate. I found the reptiworms to be a little messier. The substrate also sticks to the worms, and it floats in water.

I dunk all the phoenix worms in water then place them in a little bowl. The substrate falls right off them and sinks to the bottom. I use tweezers to grab the little grubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom