oh no yellow fungus or shed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I don't see anything .....do you mean the tiny patch behind his head, the neck area ? Can you post a close up? From what I see there's nothing that looks like Y.F.

britjoejack

Original Poster
AHBD":13l7gkpv said:
I don't see anything .....do you mean the tiny patch behind his head, the neck area ? Can you post a close up? From what I see there's nothing that looks like Y.F.

80884-3261863818.jpg
80884-7947456115.jpg

The the yellow ish color from the tip of his nose to almost the back of his head. It's all on his head. Idk if he's just very citrusy and the rest of his body is about to shed because the rest of him is pretty pale too. Or if it's yellow funguS. If you zoom in you can see there's a bump on the top of his head too.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He's fine ! It does look like his body is in shed, and the color on his head is his natural color. I don't see any particular bump on his head, maybe you see his parietal eye ? [ Also called 3rd eye ] I'm sure that others will tell you the same to put your mind at ease. :)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Absolutely, it isn't yellow fungus. :D
It is just his pretty color that came through after his shed. The rest of him will look the same after the shedding is done.
He may go through a few more color type changes before his permanent coloration as an adult.
He is a little cutie pie, too.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishreyhui
Top Bottom