Oh my!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
this is the only time that i have ever seen him so dark! obviously he didnt want me inturrupting his time with mrs. turtle :roll:
012-31.jpg

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am so glad I was at home when I saw this post and not at work. I just died laughing. :lol:

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
ShannyBeard":33tmhe4j said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am so glad I was at home when I saw this post and not at work. I just died laughing. :lol:
i was really suprised to see him so dark and when i saw where he was sitting i started laughing soo hard my mom didnt get it :lol:

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
I still was laughing even reading sad threads. I know that's terrible but that picture won't get out of my head. :lol:

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
ShannyBeard":ulns2gs1 said:
I still was laughing even reading sad threads. I know that's terrible but that picture won't get out of my head. :lol:
we all need a good laugh now and then.

Menolly07

Juvie Member
I just laughed myself into hysterical tears. I can see the bubble above his head, "Oh crap." Later on Mrs Turtle
fear-turtle%5B4%5D.gif

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Menolly07":2bk09g7a said:
I just laughed myself into hysterical tears. I can see the bubble above his head, "Oh crap." Later on Mrs Turtle
fear-turtle%5B4%5D.gif
ahh that made me laugh so hard!! poor mrs turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom