"Oh I'm suppose to eat them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...not run through them and scatter them EVERYWHERE"..lol..Gotta love my trouble maker Boo

newpics116.jpg

newpics078.jpg

newpics045.jpg

He will only eat his Veggies if we hand feed them to him or hold his dish up to his mouth..if we dont this is what happens..lol

amime

Hatchling Member
That's awesome. He looks rather proud of his mess. I'm sure he's extra proud of the "training" he's given you on how he ought to be fed :whip:

It's good to be a beardie slave.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
hehe!
how DARE you presume he will feed himself!
dont you know he has far more important things to worry about?

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Zinger does worse....He buries it! :twisted:

Devious little minded creatures! :laughing6: :love5:

:notworthy: :whip:

wingy01

glad yours is even intrested .my bearded thinks his smart and lets them bury them selves then will try to get them ,ive got a bit of a problem ive built a 4 by 4 viv but not as high tec as the mother of all vivs,but its good front slide glass panels and very cosy,if u want pics let me know,anyways need easy way to build false walling big job i know ,im a noob to this site please help. :(

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
wingy01":6570e said:
glad yours is even intrested .my bearded thinks his smart and lets them bury them selves then will try to get them ,ive got a bit of a problem ive built a 4 by 4 viv but not as high tec as the mother of all vivs,but its good front slide glass panels and very cosy,if u want pics let me know,anyways need easy way to build false walling big job i know ,im a noob to this site please help. :(
Go to the enclosure forum, I don't know much about custom made ones :?

Artieboo

Original Poster
Yeah my dragon is a turd..lol..And since he didnt eat his veggies that day I gave him more the next becuase well he needs them, but this time my boyfriend hand fed them to him and he ate them all, and he was very pleased too that he got special treatment... I also know that if we dont get his dish out after he eats/runs through it he will poop in it so we will take it out...Smart lil/big dragon..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom