Oh hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Alexandrarae":35k3lm6y said:

The links do not work. If you are using firefox, right click the image in the containing page, click on "view image" copy and past the address of the image (should end in .jpg .jpeg or .gif other file types are less common), then in the forum click the tab labeled "Img", on your keyboard press Ctrl + V.

If you are using internet explorer, goto the containing page, right click the image and click "copy shortcut",
then in the forum click the tab labeled "Img", on your keyboard press Ctrl + V.

Alexandrarae

Original Poster
I'm using Safari on my Macbook Pro. The pics were taken with my iPhone4, so I just uploaded them to my online account. I'll just put them on the computer tomorrow and post them then!

Alexandrarae

Original Poster
Hey, how do I upload pictures here? I haven't used html since high school...which wasn't yesterday! haha
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stihlgirl
Top Bottom