NO MORE PAPER TOWEL!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepMiller09

Hatchling Member
I got sick and tired of paper towel used as my base so today i went out and got a board (1/2 2x4) had home depot cut it down and 5 vinyl tiles. I am hoping this will be a lot better then paper towel. Have to take it out, cut the new towel, tape the towel together, and put it in. Not only that but no more hidding crickets or worms!!!!! This way i am figureing ill just be able to pull it out and wipe it clean!
220434653_photobucket_17680_.jpg

Post more when I am done!!!

JeepMiller09

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
That didn't take that long at all. About 45 mins and 14 dollars. Here is the final product. The only thing I added was a screw at one end to help lift it up out of the tank beacuse its such a tight fit!

220434653_photobucket_17688_.jpg

220434653_photobucket_17696_.jpg

I hope it is so much easier to clean now!

JeepMiller09

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ok so the only problem i found is that chance does the splits while eating lol.... I put one paper towel down where his salad and worms are so he doesn't do the splits lol.... Need to figure out a way to get him more grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom