New Zilla Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkeybird

Hatchling Member
Zilla is having a great time outside this summer. Enjoy the pics!

zllajuly2009009.jpg

zllajuly2009013.jpg

zllajuly2009002.jpg

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Goodness me I had to rub my eyes! What a bright girl she is.
Does she enjoy her outdoor time?

turkeybird

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Actually, Zilla is a he. And he has great orange colors. We got him from Sundial Reptile a few years ago and his color just keeps getting brighter with each shed. He just did a full body shed over the last couple of months and his beard has really gotten orange.

He absolutely loves being outside, except for the planes, birds and wind. He tried to climb a tree when a bird kept chirping at him. We do have to watch out for hawks as they once hovered above him and he tried to escape from my lap. At that point we ended his outdoor time for the day. Glad you enjoyed the pics!

Chris

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Wow....Zilla is beautiful! :D
His colors just POP!
I understand what you are saying about the hawks.
We have alot of them also and are constantly watching the sky when our Rex is out!

kimmyk

Juvie Member
Beautiful colors :shock: He's almost too pretty to be a he :laughing6: (Don't tell him I said that)

turkeybird

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the kind words! Can you believe my 5 year old took these pics? And we didn't do any editing on the computer. When looking at the pics I can't believe how orange he is either. I guess in person I'm having so much fun with him I seem to overlook the obvious!

Chris

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
Your 5 year old had some seriousl talent :wink:

Zilla is stunning.....do they not run away if you just put them on the ground like that?

turkeybird

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Zilla will stay in one place for a while and then sprint. But with 3 of us on guard he's not going to get very far. Also, he's getting slow in his old age! I usually put his leash on him but for the pics I we went without.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom