NEW VIDEO OF ZED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynevar

Juvie Member
What a cute baby you have! Zed is a sweetie. I am not sure how to get the paint off, I am guessing it will come off with a shed, but hope someone else will chime in.

JangoMom

Sub-Adult Member
Awww.. he's a cutie!! The paint should come off with his shed.. may take a few sheds though.. Jango had a blue dot on his back and it came off after a few sheds.

ZEDZILLAVIDZ

Original Poster
SINCE HE SEEMS TO BE SHEDING UP AT HIS NOSE; DOES THAT MEAN HE WILL SHED THE REST OF HIS BODY. LIKE SNAKES, A WHOLE BODY CHANGE. IM SURE THE DO ITS ONLY LOGICAL. JUST SEEMS TO BE TAKING FOREVER FOR THAT LIL NOSE PART TO EVEN GET ANY BIGGER. I KNO BATHS CAN HELP.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Zed is very tiny & cute. I would be very careful taking him outside though as he really acted scared when the flag blew around behind him. It would be best to get him a leash so that if he did get scared and run, you would be able to get him. Unfortunately, some beardies have gotten lost when something spooked them and they haven't been able to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom