New feeder!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

momohobobobo

Hatchling Member
sorry about the quality, i just took them with a camera phone real fast. There's not much to see with them anyway

resizecup-1.jpg

resize-1.jpg

geckoboy3

Original Poster
Hey, you find out what sp. they are? I'm not too good at telling the difference between blue bottle flies and black soldier flies...
Just sounds kindof weird asking someone to identify maggots...... LOL

momohobobobo":2rz1rgtc said:
sorry about the quality, i just took them with a camera phone real fast. There's not much to see with them anyway

resizecup-1.jpg

resize-1.jpg

How big would you say they are compared to medium reptiworms? Also anyone know how long they live in the fridge? I might get these as a backup for times when my reptiworms take a week to get here after shipment. That way i dont have to get crickets when im out.

Shipping is a bit high isnt it?

momohobobobo

Hatchling Member
EvilMechanic":3dc89ts9 said:
momohobobobo":3dc89ts9 said:

resizecup-1.jpg

resize-1.jpg

How big would you say they are compared to medium reptiworms? Also anyone know how long they live in the fridge? I might get these as a backup for times when my reptiworms take a week to get here after shipment. That way i dont have to get crickets when im out.

Shipping is a bit high isnt it?

shipping was 7 dollars for me im pretty sure. And i've never had medium reptiworms. Buy as you can tell they are about half the size of a quarter. And from the site they said that they will last over a month in the fridge. I haven't had them long enough to find out though

I've been feeding my 5 month old bd these things for 3 days now, and I have to say I'm skeptical that my 500 will last a month. She's eating 20+ a meal, 2x/day. In fact, she runs to the bowl for them. You just have to remember to dust them. I'm completely satisfied with this feeder and I think I'll get the 1k count for $4 more next time.

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
gtramontelli":2em789zl said:
I've been feeding my 5 month old bd these things for 3 days now, and I have to say I'm skeptical that my 500 will last a month. She's eating 20+ a meal, 2x/day. In fact, she runs to the bowl for them. You just have to remember to dust them. I'm completely satisfied with this feeder and I think I'll get the 1k count for $4 more next time.

Wow, that is great to hear! Now I am getting really tempted to get some. Can you link the page where you order them please.

Please keep me updated! :blob5:

Collared greens, a little shredded carrot, cantaloupe, and some "dragon bites" from nature zone. She barely eats anything but the bugs, though.

momohobobobo":1ck0l207 said:
gtramontelli":1ck0l207 said:

i love your setup!! i think i just try too hard and mine just never work out how i want :?

Thanks for the compliment! I definitely lifted some ideas from this site, like using an old bamboo shade as a background. After the background was in, I decided to go with a pseudo-asian theme so I made those bamboo planks you see there. This is in my TV room, so I wanted it to be something that was visually pleasing as well as functional. Don't give up...I rearranged this thing about 1000 times before I got it to where it is now, and I'm still not 100% satisfied.

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
geckoboy3":1yj0722q said:
Anyone gonna use grubco as their stable?

I am getting very tempted to use them. I just want to make sure that they are good for beardies since this is a new thing that I'm hearing about. I will be willing to dust them with calcium so that is not a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom