New Cresties

Status
Not open for further replies.

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Twobeardieguy":e5e54 said:
Christene, congrats on being a grand mommy! :lol:

Not yet . . . . I'm just the mom that caught my kids doing the naughty . . . :roll: But thank you! :mrgreen:

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Of course you can hope, both girls are gravid, I just don't know who did who cause all 4 are sharing a cage. :banghead: I've caught Sprinkles with Nivia and I've caught Sticky Feets with Yvette but whose to say I don't have swinging geckos that like to swap and share. :roll: LMAO

HumorDragon

Hatchling Member
so do cresteds have a certain time they breed? (Like beardeds who do it after burmation or leos who depend on the length of the day?)
hope the eggs come out well. (oh, I so want one...) :D

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
HumorDragon":eabf4 said:
so do cresteds have a certain time they breed? (Like beardeds who do it after burmation or leos who depend on the length of the day?)
hope the eggs come out well. (oh, I so want one...) :D
They are supposed to breed in the spring but mine are happy starting their breeding season early. lol

Twobeardieguy":eabf4 said:
OMG ROFLMAO! :lol: :lol:

Thought you would like that!

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Are you selling the babies if there are any? I am still very interested in Cresties. Although I think I need to not get any more pets right this moment.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
That's interesting. I'm hoping to get a second job in May and maybe another in June so maybe then I'll be able to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom