new beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
here it is on day 2 at home!

mojopis001.jpg

LJean

Extreme Poster
Love the name Mojo. :)

Does he/she like the bath? Like to swim?
I hadn't seen that with my adult dragon Oscar. He is a grump in the bath. But my young dragon Calypso, loves hers and swims. I was thrilled to see it!

radaresurfac

Original Poster
here is a pic of Mojo basking and part of his enclosure
IMG]http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq60/RADARESURFAC/beardeddragonpics-plusother066.jpg[/IMG]

radaresurfac

Original Poster
here! i will try again , here he is basking in part of his enclosure.
IMG]http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq60/RADARESURFAC/beardeddragonpics-plusother066.jpg[/IMG]

LJean

Extreme Poster
So far looks to be a girl to me. But the boys sometimes take longer to show up. ;)
One lump across is a girl, two lumps a boy. I see one lump.

LJean

Extreme Poster
I see the problem with the pic, though I think you figured it out.
The first bracket is gone [

radaresurfac

Original Poster
thanks for the feed back! ya we think it might be a girl also , and my son likes the name Lizzy if it's a girl!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I agree, one bump is a girl, Lizzie is a nice name, our 2 1/2 yr old girl's name is Sweetie. Your beardie is really cute and I really like the viv. Great pics. Keep us up to date as she grows and she will grow quickly. Beardies are the best pets, they have such personalities and we become such good beardie slaves :lol: ! Enjoy!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom