Need Help NOW For a Rescue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
You could ask a moderator to move this to general or something.
Relax it'll get better, Prayers up! :mrgreen:
Sandy H

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Ach! sweet girl, I am sorry you are hurting. I wish I could take that away from you, so you never have to deal with it again. If I could, I certainly would !
How are you all today ? *waves hi!*
Janie.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Jacqui, I hope you and Gem are both feeling better! *hugs* My 13-year old daughter's been going through alot of pain in her legs lately. I hate to see her suffer and hear about you suffering. Of course she's jealous of Twitch & Hermes so I feel worse for you :lol: She says I spoil them and they wouldn't get cuddled or hand-fed if they lived in the wild. My answer is "well they wouldn't get fed so well and be sheltered and safe from wild animals in the wild! And PLUS you refuse to be my princess so Twitch is." Do you have a better answer for me to give her? She prefers the rat. Don't get me wrong, I love Macaroni, and the 4 other rats we've had, but better than a bearded dragon? :roll: duh

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
dna14":a7a67 said:
Jacqui, I hope you and Gem are both feeling better! *hugs* My 13-year old daughter's been going through alot of pain in her legs lately. I hate to see her suffer and hear about you suffering. Of course she's jealous of Twitch & Hermes so I feel worse for you :lol: She says I spoil them and they wouldn't get cuddled or hand-fed if they lived in the wild. My answer is "well they wouldn't get fed so well and be sheltered and safe from wild animals in the wild! And PLUS you refuse to be my princess so Twitch is." Do you have a better answer for me to give her? She prefers the rat. Don't get me wrong, I love Macaroni, and the 4 other rats we've had, but better than a bearded dragon? :roll: duh

I have to admit, though nothing is better than a beardie, I find myself in need of a furry snuggle sometime.... :oops: :banghead: Traitor, right? So I put a fleece harness (made just for this purpose :oops:) and give her a big (yet gentle) hug. :roll: :lol:

Go ahead. Laugh. It's a good solution from when I am away from the crazy cat. You could hug him all you want, he'll sit there and purr like a motorboat!

Jacqui

P.S. Tell your daughter, "Well, they aren't in the wild, ARE THEY MISSY?! NO! I'll admit it's a jungle around here, but it's not the wild! SOES I GET ALL DEH SNUGGLIEZ I WANT!"

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
From the mouths of Babes ! Not that you are a baby, far from it. I think you are a wonderful young woman !

How are you feeling today ? How is mz Gem ?
Janie.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
I have to admit, though nothing is better than a beardie, I find myself in need of a furry snuggle sometime.... Traitor, right? So I put a fleece harness (made just for this purpose ) and give her a big (yet gentle) hug.

Go ahead. Laugh. It's a good solution from when I am away from the crazy cat. You could hug him all you want, he'll sit there and purr like a motorboat!

Jacqui

P.S. Tell your daughter, "Well, they aren't in the wild, ARE THEY MISSY?! NO! I'll admit it's a jungle around here, but it's not the wild! SOES I GET ALL DEH SNUGGLIEZ I WANT!"

Nope no laughing from me. I've been known to cuddle the cats, though less since we made them go outside to stay. The rat's kinda cuddly too. but I LUV MY BEARDIES :love5:

It's a jungle in Tela's room. Maybe I'll tell her if she wants them to live in the wild, I'll release them in there :shock: no wait they'd probably die from something toxic nevermind

you should ask your doctor about remicade, i take it for my chrohns disease which is also an auto immune disease. the only bad part is it takes a couple of hours to administrate it because you get it through an i.v. every couple of months. This stuff is amazing it works wonders, really. :D
glad 2 here gem is doing better!! :D :D :D

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Hi little sister,
Just dropping by to check on everything.
I must say i feel my picture quota is not being met.
That sort of behaviour simply will not do missy!

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ethelia":2bc36 said:
Hi little sister,
Just dropping by to check on everything.
I must say i feel my picture quota is not being met.
That sort of behaviour simply will not do missy!

Hehe have you checked on Gem and MoMo's thread? I posted pictures there not long ago.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
It hapens to me a lot it seems. I'm still listed as subscribed, just don't get updates. It seems to happen if I only read and don't post for awhile. Dunno why.

Sandy H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom