Names, and more names!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProxyDragon

Hatchling Member
Hey guys, I have my beardie, I've owned him for about 2 days, I need too get a name for him. I can't think of one, and its been bothering the heck out of me. Any suggestions?

reddragon087

Juvie Member
any pictures or description of his personality? i like to wait and see what they're personality is like
and fit their name with it.

ProxyDragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So far he seems pretty relaxed. And and he's very smart he loves to explore his cage, mostly his leaves.

xom5ax.jpg

Here he is doing that mouth thing

2u7tw84.jpg

I have to be sneaky some times, I think he maybe camera shy. Or annoyed with the huge human who keeps taking pictures of him.

birksy

Hmmmm Tiamat? (tis a dragon)
Bahamut? (also a dragon lol)
Yoshi
Bryagh the Dragon, Smrgol the Dragon (out of flight of dragons if you ever seen the cartoon movie, I did as a kid and the names kind stuck)
Opps nearly forgot Gorbash

kitkat101

Juvie Member
Oh my gosh! He looks like a ferocious little guy! Pst, I'm a big Eragon series fan so what about Thorn?? Or Glaedr?? I prefer Thorn, he was this big red ferocious dragon, so it looks fitting((;
Make sure you post what you officially named him! I am so curious!

ProxyDragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'll keep those in mind, I'm stock piling the names in word. I've been lying to everyone on his size, I did a proper measurement. From nose to vent he's 1 3/4ths inch, and with tail he's 4 1/4 inch thats his size all together, I haven't done weight yet. But I will! Soon!

ProxyDragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Alrighty, So far I have Tiamat, Bahamut, Yoshi, Bryagh, Smrgol, Gorbash,Thorn, Glaedr And those are from the two previous posts

Here's what my family thinks so far "Steve McQueen the Second" ( Not fair to the new guy : ( )

Here's what I have: Larz, Phillip, Little Lizard of Ferociousness, The Lizard, Frank, Joseph, Sun Sucker, and Lizard Number Three. ( First one named Mel, was eaten on his first night by crickets. I've learned alot since then. Mel's still alive but I think he turned into a rescue. )

Anyway I need some more help, a few more names for him. Theres alot of good ones, mostly from the two other posts, but I want something perfect for him.. Or her.

grendel9

Juvie Member
Your little guy is really cute. It may not be what you had in mind, but with his gaping, he reminds me of a muppet, so I'm going to suggest muppet names:

Dr. Teeth
Floyd
Animal
Kermit
Fozzie
Bunsen Honeydew

Good luck with him!

my1stBD

Juvie Member
So far he seems pretty relaxed. And and he's very smart he loves to explore his cage, mostly his leaves.

Gulliver
Christopher Collumbus (Name him Collumbus) He discovered the "New World"
Amerigo Vespucci - America was named after this famous EXPLORER, you can call him Amerigo..........has a nice ring to it :D

Shiva

Hatchling Member
ATREUS Greek name meaning fearless

Erik the Norse-viking explorer

Baldwin - German - A fearless friend and protector

Odin Norse god

Freki the name of Odins wolf

Alaric - German - The ruler of all people

Boris - Slavic - A proud fighter or warrior

Harbin - German - A little shining fighter. A good name for a little breed .... with a lot of spunk.

names taken from various websites :) :study: I really like a lot of these and may use some myself for future pets :blob5:

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
I like to use names from some shows I like. Cultural icons are timeless. What type of stuff do you watch? Who are some of YOUR favorite characters?

Fuzzyviper

Hatchling Member
Any dragons in popular culture, books, movies, or TV shows are always fun names and often interesting. Do you play any video games or have any favorite fantasy TV shows and movies? There are lots of interesting ones from there. And I agree with Randy, what do YOU like so we can help you research and decide! :blob5:

ProxyDragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I love military stuff, and I enjoy reading about history. Like in my Profile I am currently employed as an Aircrew man for the US Navy. I leave for basic training in july and I have not yet started receiving pay. ( I like to use the title since I can : ) ) So alot of the things I read about pertain to the Naval Special forces such as the SEALs or the SEAL swicc guys. I do enjoy dragons, some but not as much as I used to ( Not the lizards. ) I've already played with some Iconic War Hero's such as Audy Murphy, and what not.

dragonlover3

Sub-Adult Member
My Dragon's names are Talon, Moya, Dargo, and Zhaan. All characters from "Farscape". My adult son's Dragons are named after mythology. Pandora, Zeus, Apollo, Odysseus. What do you enjoy or like, what's a favorite game or TV show....a name will come and when it does it will be EUREKA!
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom