Nacho, need some advice and help!

Moba

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Nacho
I am looking for some advice. We do have 1.8 months old BD Nacho, he is very good boy. Lately I noticed he has problems with his back legs. I took him to the vet, but she is not an expert , she is more learning on him that provide us the answers. Please, see his pictures. Any ideas what is wrong with Nacho? He has something on his spine? Any advice/ info will be appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_6864.jpeg
    IMG_6864.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_6863.jpeg
    IMG_6863.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 73

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I am looking for some advice. We do have 1.8 months old BD Nacho, he is very good boy. Lately I noticed he has problems with his back legs. I took him to the vet, but she is not an expert , she is more learning on him that provide us the answers. Please, see his pictures. Any ideas what is wrong with Nacho? He has something on his spine? Any advice/ info will be appreciated. Thank you.
What are you using for a uvb? Coil or long tube fixture--

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Long tube
Ok please get the 10.0 bulb -- where do you have it placed? That bulb is not as strong as the 10.0 and it should be unobstructed no screen directly above the basking decor 6-8 inches- and not over 6 months old-- when you get the 10.0 bulb please post on here and I will help you set it up for your screen that will determine where it goes-

Moba

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Nacho
He had 10,( just burned out 2 weeks ago or so - pic. Attached) i most have bought wrong bulb not even realizing. There is no screen on the top. I will buy stronger one 10 today. Thank you for catching that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 49

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom