Nacho, need some advice and help!

Moba

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Nacho
I am looking for some advice. We do have 1.8 months old BD Nacho, he is very good boy. Lately I noticed he has problems with his back legs. I took him to the vet, but she is not an expert , she is more learning on him that provide us the answers. Please, see his pictures. Any ideas what is wrong with Nacho? He has something on his spine? Any advice/ info will be appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_6864.jpeg
    IMG_6864.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_6863.jpeg
    IMG_6863.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 71

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I am looking for some advice. We do have 1.8 months old BD Nacho, he is very good boy. Lately I noticed he has problems with his back legs. I took him to the vet, but she is not an expert , she is more learning on him that provide us the answers. Please, see his pictures. Any ideas what is wrong with Nacho? He has something on his spine? Any advice/ info will be appreciated. Thank you.
What are you using for a uvb? Coil or long tube fixture--

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Long tube
Ok please get the 10.0 bulb -- where do you have it placed? That bulb is not as strong as the 10.0 and it should be unobstructed no screen directly above the basking decor 6-8 inches- and not over 6 months old-- when you get the 10.0 bulb please post on here and I will help you set it up for your screen that will determine where it goes-

Moba

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Nacho
He had 10,( just burned out 2 weeks ago or so - pic. Attached) i most have bought wrong bulb not even realizing. There is no screen on the top. I will buy stronger one 10 today. Thank you for catching that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 46

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom