My newest beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyvern

Hatchling Member
Hi...just wanted to show off my new beardie that I got at the Westchester Reptile Show in White Plains, NY on Sunday :blob5: :D :blob8:

A little girl...
004-9.jpg

sandyvern

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
This is her doing the glass dance....I love her little fat tummy!! :D
Dragons015.jpg

But the boys did not want to be left out!

Harry in all his fatness! :mrgreen:
Dragons008.jpg

Weasley letting his presence be known....
Dragons007.jpg

And Sirius hangin out...
Dragons011.jpg

wingnuts

Juvie Member
Very pretty girl!!!! I live north of Syracuse NY...I wish we had a reptile expo nearby. Lucky you! :)

So what is her name? With the trend I see would it be fair to think along the lines of Hermione or Ginny?!? I had a beardie named Albus...so from one Harry Potter fan to another. :mrgreen:

Tracy

sandyvern

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
wingnuts":3k95u79n said:
Very pretty girl!!!! I live north of Syracuse NY...I wish we had a reptile expo nearby. Lucky you! :)

So what is her name? With the trend I see would it be fair to think along the lines of Hermione or Ginny?!? I had a beardie named Albus...so from one Harry Potter fan to another. :mrgreen:

Tracy

You are right :D
Sadly, my Hermione just died (she was a very tough dragon to keep...was always so timid and never adjusted well...and wouldn't eat), which is why I got another one at the show. I do really want a "Hermione" to keep the boys company but might have to settle for a Ginny...or possibly Tonks. Haven't quite decided. And I think if I accidently end up with another boy, he might be named Albus :mrgreen:

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
Don't forget about :
moaning myrtle
Luna lovegood (can't remember if that's the right last name)

yea I'm a big Harry potter buff too :)

whatever you name her, she's beautiful!

Also if it does turn out to be a boy
Cedric diggory
Severus snape
griffendor
malfoy
Draco
Arthur (weasley)

sandyvern

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for all the possibilities. Now that I started this Harry Potter naming thing with the dragons I can't possibly name them anything else :D I love Harry Potter so it makes me smile when I think of my 'kids' with their names. I'm a dork...but I am ok with it :mrgreen:

duke11

Gray-bearded Member
Wow!! She is beautiful! The first pic really shows off her color :D And I'm also a Harry Potter fan so I love your name choices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom