My New beardie Roxy!!! (with pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so my turtle died of old age, my teacher had him for a while and then she let me have it about 6 years ago and it died :( , but my mom trusted me enough to get another pet just not a snake lol so i decided on a beardie. i did research and gathered a bunch of stuff and decided time was right i got her about 2 weeks ago and found these forums yesterday so i joined. right now i have her in a 10g but this weekend i and makeing her a 120g,(dont worry i dont use sand, never) i am aso planning on breeding crickets save some money. she is healthy but is shedding and has some access on her lips and dont know if i should help her

lol i have pic but dont know how to upload :) anyway she is very health clear eyes all toes and tail and can eat like crazy

gwookkim

Hatchling Member
how big is your beardy? going from a ten gallon to a one twenty is a pretty big jump. and if the tank is too big it can stress your beardie out and stunt its growth.
welcome to the forum and good luck!

RoxyMyDragon

Original Poster
ty for the info, she is about 8in is that to big of a leap if so how would i be able to introduce her to the tank?

beardieaddict

Sub-Adult Member
hello and welcome ok this is how u do the pics
1st, you need a photobucket or something of that sort
2nd, you upload the image on potobucket
3rd,copy the direct link under the picture in potobucket
4th,go back to bd.org and click the img button when ur posting
5th, paste the link between the code it will genrate and thats it ur done
any other questions just ask good luck and i hope to see those pictures up soon

RoxyMyDragon

Original Poster
ok she is about 7in not 8 :)
here are some pix...
DSCI0161.jpg

i am makeing her a biger tank this weekend
DSCI0163.jpg

DSCI0162.jpg

she is shedding agin. is it normal for them to shed every week or so?

surgerising

Hatchling Member
if she is sheding every week or so you must be doing a good job feeding her. My first Mushu was shedding like that till just now, now she is shdding slower,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom