My new beardie ink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigD16

Juvie Member
Hey guys, Last week was my second session on a very cool peice of ink. So, Without further ado... Let's get to the pix!

439.jpg

438.jpg

437.jpg

436.jpg

Enjoy!

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you! Im quite pleased with it myself. It needs alittle bit of touch up, but other than that, It's just about perfect! I apologize for my hideous toes, Foregot to trim them before I took the pix.

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hergirl2510 - What's your favorite tattoo that you have?

Lilgreeneyes - The tattoo took two sessions totaling in around 4-5+ hours of work each session.

Bayoupig5 - What do you have? Is it a beardie?

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you! Im extremely proud of it! I actually just got home from the tattoo shop. I stopped in tonight to let him look at it since Im just about through the second healing process. It needs alittle bit of touch up, but he was very pleased with how it turned out and I cant tell you how pleased I am with it. It may have been expensive, but definitely worth the price tag. Im going to start discussing having him do some extra work on it. Maybe some cactus or cactus flower, Maybe some desert scenery,I dont quite know yet.

bayoupig5

Sub-Adult Member
I was talking about my beardie tatt that I just got in October 2011. It is my dragon Emmalee.
DSCF1329.jpg

DSCF1328.jpg

I also have a ring of bats on my ankle, an endangered species collage on my full right hip, and an almost full family tree back piece with trees, animals, plants, etc. All are black and white.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Wow. Just, wow. Now I'm twice as jealous! LOL! :lol: I have an idea for one but I'm not say'n til I get it! LOL! I have a palm sized shoulder piece of my daughters birth flower. The dang things are like chips and beardies though, You can't have just one!

bayoupig5

Sub-Adult Member
morphmom":25syasen said:
Wow. Just, wow. Now I'm twice as jealous! LOL! :lol: I have an idea for one but I'm not say'n til I get it! LOL! I have a palm sized shoulder piece of my daughters birth flower. The dang things are like chips and beardies though, You can't have just one!

:lol: yeah 4 tattoos and working on dragon 2 :lol:
BigD16":25syasen said:
That's some good lookin ink!
thanks, I am extremely happy by how it turned out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom