My new Bearded Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowdrop

Juvie Member
OMG what a cutie pooper you have! And he doing sexy leg! It's so hard to chose a name, I named my first girl rex cos i was told she was a boy so changed it to rexie! But i wish i'd thought more about it i keep thinking lexi would have been better. LOL

Bruce is nice though, how can you tell hes a hes it's so hard when they are that tiny!

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the compliment!

Your story reminded me of the sulcata tortoise I got my little sister years ago. The thing was only a hatchling so we had no idea what gender it was, but my sister insisted that the tortoise's name be Samantha. It turned out to be a great name because now we are very certain that Samantha is a boy, so we just call her Sam! Little kids are smart!

Either I was making it up or my beardie has some intense hemipenes in the base of his tail. It certainly looks like what we're supposed to see in the pictures, so that's what I'm going off of. That, and the breeder told me he was a male. :)

Also, I feel like if a person with a heavy Japanese accent were to say "lexie", it would for sure sound like "rexie"! You can say that you're dragon's japanese! hehe! I Like the name rexie for a girl, actually. It almost sounds like an offshoot of roxanne... kind of

snowdrop

Juvie Member
jeserah":1v2bxd4y said:
Thanks for the compliment!

Your story reminded me of the sulcata tortoise I got my little sister years ago. The thing was only a hatchling so we had no idea what gender it was, but my sister insisted that the tortoise's name be Samantha. It turned out to be a great name because now we are very certain that Samantha is a boy, so we just call her Sam! Little kids are smart!

Either I was making it up or my beardie has some intense hemipenes in the base of his tail. It certainly looks like what we're supposed to see in the pictures, so that's what I'm going off of. That, and the breeder told me he was a male. :)

Also, I feel like if a person with a heavy Japanese accent were to say "lexie", it would for sure sound like "rexie"! You can say that you're dragon's japanese! hehe! I Like the name rexie for a girl, actually. It almost sounds like an offshoot of roxanne... kind of

My wee rescue is called seven, but i've decided shes a she cos shes pretty! LOL but she got her name because she only has sven fingers, my fiance thought of it and i wasn't sure but it ended up just fitting her perfectly! She's 11months old and very very tiny, but doing well.

My male fred came with his name but gets freddie!

I always end up calling them silly lovey dovey names! I think most of us do! Rexie aka queen, snuggle butt, lady girl! Freddie, mummy's boy, grey beard. Seven, cutie babie, ickl tote etc etc! :blob5: :lol: :blob8:

There is Bryce Canyon in Utah and we liked the name after we heard it. So we named my son and we hadn't known anyone with that name, and now in his 4th grade at school there are 3 Bryces!! Crazy!!

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Here's some more photos!

I woke up yesterday morning to find Bruce in sleepy-yoga.
P1070894.jpg

This is him after yesterday's raspberry attack!
P1080002.jpg

Bruce is a cutie!! I gave Spike a raspberry and I did what you had said you did and put it by his mouth but he didn't eat it, so I left the rest on a plate in his tank and when I came back he had ate 3/4 of it.

Christina

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
haha, spike was playing hard-to-get! I'm glad he did enjoy the raspberry after all and I didn't look silly.

PetLover

Hatchling Member
I want him! He's sooo cute and has such nice coloring. I love where he has his eyes closed and looks so comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom