My Mylo. (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
He'll feel like "well, it's about time ladyz!" :lol: Maybe a polar bear fishing...hmmm... :study:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Why hello there hoopyscoop! :D Very nice of you to drop by. I think Mylo is the cutest Leo there ever was. But, I'm mom so...I'd be crazy to think otherwise! :lol: I purposely chose a Tremper with random markings instead of the typical bands. A show gecko he is not, but he's just perfect for me. :love5:
-Just waiting for the rink to cure, then it's painting time! Yay! :D
zandi202":1vg5rxkp said:
I like your new Avatar, Holly.
Aw, Thanks. I'm gonna keep my signature the same so those who don't know about Myah can take a peek. It's thanks to her that I have Mylo. :wink:

hoopyscoop

Juvie Member
How long is Mylo? I might’ve missed something, but I’m just wondering. :)

morphmom":39qz8yhe said:
Why hello there hoopyscoop! :D Very nice of you to drop by. I think Mylo is the cutest Leo there ever was. But, I'm mom so...I'd be crazy to think otherwise! :lol: I purposely chose a Tremper with random markings instead of the typical bands. A show gecko he is not, but he's just perfect for me. :love5:
-Just waiting for the rink to cure, then it's painting time! Yay! :D
zandi202":39qz8yhe said:
I like your new Avatar, Holly.
Aw, Thanks. I'm gonna keep my signature the same so those who don't know about Myah can take a peek. It's thanks to her that I have Mylo. :wink:
He is definitely cute! :love5: :love10: :love5:

I can’t wait to see what kind of paint you’ll choose! :eek:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Mylo is already 9" long at only 8 months old! :shock: (he turns 8 months on the 9th :wink: ) He's a Tremper Albino Giant, so there's really no telling what size he'll wind up. He'll pass 100 grams, but after that it's a guessing game. He just looks like a long, lanky, teen right now :lol: He'll get his length this year then fill out next year. Should be fun watching him grow :mrgreen:
Here's the coco nut "Snowball" Hide I made him. I think I'll do something to match. Thanks for asking :D

Imagination time again! :lol:
So, I'm not 100% happy with my design...surprise, surprise... :roll: So! What about remaking it with a small removable hide for Mr. Mylo's seal? I used the hammock to give a sort of visual :wink:

(yes, I need many more gems :p )

(I think the seal will make it look more like a pond :wink: )

-I have a tiny "Crab Shack" igloo for hermit crabs (I thought Mylo would be smaller when I got him :lol: )
The seal fits perfect. I can cover the igloo, let it cure then remove it so I'm just left with a salt dough shell.
What does everyone think? Do you guys think the gems look like icy waves? I really want to make this perfect :D

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you very much! :D The gems have an edge without being sharp so I really have my fingers crossed that he likes it. Poor, little, always shedding, bug-a-boo!

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
morphmom":1b2pjbtn said:
Thank you very much! :D The gems have an edge without being sharp so I really have my fingers crossed that he likes it. Poor, little, always shedding, bug-a-boo!

i'd always be shedding too if i was that big. he's growing like a weed! miracle-grow?

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
LOL! When you're that big, there's a lot of shed skin to munch! :bleick: After this last one, he left a BD sized mess for me! :shock: He still has 4 more months to go before he's a year! How much do your Leo's weigh :?:

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
morphmom":1pkgu8km said:
LOL! When you're that big, there's a lot of shed skin to munch! :bleick: After this last one, he left a BD sized mess for me! :shock: He still has 4 more months to go before he's a year! How much do your Leo's weigh :?:

my girls are all between 45 and 70. mittens was 65 last time i weighed her fat butt!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I think the skating rink with the seal is perfect. Why do you want to put a hide on the seal, he looks great just the way he is, or is it to make sure Mr Mylo doesn't decide to jump all over the seal and wreck it? Love the jewels, perfect for waves and look really good. Those you can put more in, for sure!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
chastityx":29bfxegr said:
my girls are all between 45 and 70. mittens was 65 last time i weighed her fat butt!
Whoa! :shock: 65 is pretty dang good! :D Mylo is now 63. I'm so curious to see where he winds up. Such a lanky thing right now! :lol:
sweetiepie9":29bfxegr said:
I think the skating rink with the seal is perfect. Why do you want to put a hide on the seal, he looks great just the way he is, or is it to make sure Mr Mylo doesn't decide to jump all over the seal and wreck it?
Thank you! :D I'd like to make a little cave for the seal just to keep it upright. The little thing is top heavy, all head and little tail! :p I thought adding a ocean creature would make it look more like water. It's a tricky effect. I really do love those little jewels :mrgreen:
ohsmileb":29bfxegr said:
You make the prettiest things! I love his little pond!
Thank you! :D It's nice to be able to make something useful. I wanted to make Myah so many things, but the dough has it's limits and I can't make anything too big or it looses stability. I'm working on a experimenting with plaster cast strips. I'm excited to see what I can do! :mrgreen:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I started the removable hide for Mylo's skating rink :D

Mylo's seal fits in nicely :D

The seal kinna looks like a turtle here! :lol:

Like everything I make, It's gonna look very simple until it all comes together. Once this piece cures, I can build the rest of the rink! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom