My Mylo. (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
LOL! :lol: I've known a few children who were just terrified of lizards. And there's my little girl, looking down at Mylo like he's a fuzzy kitten :love5:

zandi202

BD.org Addict
She is such a sweetheart. I think it helps being with an open family. How did you get into reptiles anyways?

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Dang computer! I cleared out all the history, my cashe and all and it's still running slow as dirt :roll:
-Well, Liz, the truth is that I was just one of "those kids" the type of kid who just loved dinosaurs. I had magazines, did all my science projects on paleontology and the rock Myah used as a pillow was my "pet" from the time I was about 12 years old. Why? Because it looked like a dinosaur egg! :lol: That thing has been through about 6 moves! It's a rock! :laughhard: I wanted my own little dinosaur. Once Annie started to socialize I found my self with nothing to do. Myah was my surrogate babe. :wink: I will always have a reptile. My own little dino :D

The rock!

zandi202

BD.org Addict
I had never been to a pet store until Paul and I started running out of places to go and thought why not look at Petco and from then on it was love.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Awww... :love5:
-It has come to my attention that Mylo needs another accessory! :shock: Poor little bugger was rubbing on everything he could to no avail. Everything in his viv is smooth! :lol: He needs a shed brush! Imma gonna go to the $ store, pick up a small soft bristled brush and design something around it to make it look like a frost covered grass! Then he can rub on something and actually get somewhere :wink:
-Dumb mommy! Make everything round! :roll:

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Yeah, way to go, Mommy! :lol: Just kidding...maybe. That frosted grass idea is very cool and I'm sure Mylo will appreciate it.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I'd like to incorporate it into a pond. Food coloring and glue creates an amazing effect, then the brush will stay put for him. Hmmm...If you smell smoke, it's because the wheels are turning again! :p
*sigh* laundry time for me. Holiday my butt! No such thing for a mom! :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
That pic is so cute, and she is looking at Mylo like he's a kitten, glad he's popular in your family! Bunny did a full shed the other night but I have no problem holding onto a piece so she can pull it off. Worked last time, too, with no problems, I always make sure the feet come off clean and the tail. And voila, the shed is gone without any aggrevation to her. I'm not actually pulling on the shed, just giving her a way to pull on it herself. That only when her shed is completely off her body, as with cresties, their shed makes a pouch around them and once she pierces the pouch, the whole shed comes off in one piece, just like a ghost!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
LOL! :lol: Bunny the ghost!
-I'm gonna have to ask everyone to use their imaginations on this one as it's just bare bones.
I'm making a skating rink for Mylo! :shock: :lol:

(The tile is just to make sure I get the right angles)

(Little ice bits..?)

Ok, so I'm going to fill the pond with blue colored glue, put the ice bits in so there's texture to rub off shed then go to the $ store and buy a plastic polar bear. I want to make it look like the bear is coming out of the ice! Wahaha! :twisted: I really hope this works. That was 4 cups of salt dough! :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
It does look awesome, love the crystals and you'll have to let us know what Mylo feels about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom