My "My-my(s)" Myah found a home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall I wag my tail and fetch that ball? No. This will not do. I think I'll sit and bask awhile, maybe all day through. Is that yarn? A funny thing. So fuzzy soft and round. Chase it? No. I will not go. There's crickets to be found! I will not sing a pretty tune. I will not bounce and hop. And if I get too tired, it's anywhere I'll plop. But please my person, mom of mine, or my daddy dear, Remember when you're gone away, I still wait right here. I love my bath, our cuddle time, you're more then just a face. Please don't ever give me to an unfamiliar place. I need you and I'll try to show how great that I can be. Even though, you may not know, if I'm he or she. Have some faith. You'll earn my trust, I swear with all my heart. It's plain to see and clear to me, here's our fresh new start.

(Inspired by a very loved little dragon.)

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
I don't know how I managed to miss these pics! :shock: :oops:

Her new diggs are SO CUTE!!!

LOL - I love the captions "I stand in dis?"

How stinking cute, little Myah! :mrgreen:

I got Stella's lounge and hammock from Lizard Luxuries, but it won't fit in her current viv! GOD I hope customcages hurries up on shipping her viv!!! We are having a honest-to-god, code-red, breaching maximum capacity in her Exoterra. :shock: I feel so bad - I didn't expect her to get so big so fast. We pretty much use her viv for basking time only because it's so small. I've been letting her run around the house for 4+ hours a day.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Dooter":30nhhl66 said:
LOL - I love the captions "I stand in dis?"
LOL! Thanks. :D That was Myah's 1st attempt at the hammock. The only thing she had in the tiny little viv she came in was one little branch :roll: She had no idea what to do! It took her about a week before she'd sleep in it and then she fell out of it! LOL! All I heard was a 'Thud!' and there was Myah laying on her side with one little toe still holding on! :shock: Yes I felt bad, but I still laughed my butt off! :lol:
Dooter":30nhhl66 said:
I didn't expect her to get so big so fast.
Stella is on a mission! Sometimes I think she should have a zipper installed to fast track her sheds! :shock: LOL! :lol: How long ago did you order her new viv? It seems like it's been awhile. :| I wanted Myah's hammock so bad! The wait on both of them almost did me in! I think I'd have myself a pity party if it didn't fit! LOL! You have to post pics as soon as it's all set up! :D New decor is awsome, but a new viv is just crazy exciting :mrgreen:

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
OMG, she fell out of it?!? :shock: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I'm sorry, I love little Myah, but I would have laughed too!

You're going to have to install training rails, like on a toddler bed!

I ordered her new viv on 7/5, and the website says that it will take 1-2 weeks to build and ship. We're getting close to the 2 week mark. *sweating* I am VERY excited to get it set up!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Dooter":euozppuo said:
I ordered her new viv on 7/5, and the website says that it will take 1-2 weeks to build and ship. We're getting close to the 2 week mark.
That's great :D It'll be so nice for little, er, um... healthy sized... Stella! :D Can't wait to see it! :blob5:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
casper31":31nxigek said:
Myah is such a doll!!
Thank you so much! :D I just saw pictures of Lil' Miss. Looks like I'm not the only one with a doll for a beardie :wink:

adkpugmom

Hatchling Member
such a cutie :eek:) I cant wait to clayton and skittle eat veggies...I put them in each day for them but so far only the crickets have been eating them HAHA !

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
adkpugmom":1wz8ed0q said:
I cant wait to clayton and skittle eat veggies...I put them in each day for them but so far only the crickets have been eating them HAHA !
Aw, they're still just itty-bitty-babes. :wink: Try putting something bright colored in the salad like greated squash. They'll catch on :D

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Dare ya to put your hand in the tank! :shock:

(Mmmm....yummy... :D )

(Maybe, one more taste... :wink: )

(Oh, what the heck..! :mrgreen: )

Quick story: I went to give Myah her breakfast and she bit me! Again! :shock: No, Myah has not turned into a vicious beast. LOL! :lol: Once again, mommy was unable to predict the consequences of her doting :roll: I've been hand feeding Myah and she's come to understand that mommy's hands mean food! LOL! :lol: She wasn't trying to bite me, she was trying to bite the treat she thought I had. :wink: So, the moral of the story, one pair of tweezers is cheaper then one box of band-aids! LOL! :lol:

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
Oh noez! :shock: Did she draw blood?

Those little teeth are like razor blades, I know.

Did she realize she bit you? Sometimes when they do it on accident, they make the "whoops" face, LOL

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Dooter":1sp7vpx6 said:
Oh noez! Did she draw blood?

Those little teeth are like razor blades, I know.

Did she realize she bit you? Sometimes when they do it on accident, they make the "whoops" face, LOL

LOL! :lol: No blood, more of a scrape. :wink: And yes, she knew! Her eyes got great big and then slowly opened her big yap enough so I could wiggle my finger out. LOL! Myah still has a very wild streak to her. I don't get upset because I know she wasn't socialized. 2steps forward, 3steps back, repeat. Slowly the calm days are out numbering the wild ones, she'll get there. I believe in her :wink: *Mommy loves you Myah. For now and forever*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom