My "My-my(s)" Myah found a home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall I wag my tail and fetch that ball? No. This will not do. I think I'll sit and bask awhile, maybe all day through. Is that yarn? A funny thing. So fuzzy soft and round. Chase it? No. I will not go. There's crickets to be found! I will not sing a pretty tune. I will not bounce and hop. And if I get too tired, it's anywhere I'll plop. But please my person, mom of mine, or my daddy dear, Remember when you're gone away, I still wait right here. I love my bath, our cuddle time, you're more then just a face. Please don't ever give me to an unfamiliar place. I need you and I'll try to show how great that I can be. Even though, you may not know, if I'm he or she. Have some faith. You'll earn my trust, I swear with all my heart. It's plain to see and clear to me, here's our fresh new start.

(Inspired by a very loved little dragon.)

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
(Do you think blue brings out the color of my eyes? :lol: )

This is Myah on the back of the sofa. I just noticed how most of her pics are with her in her tank. She really does come out!
LOL! :lol: I use a heat pad that's meant for people and keep it on low so Myah can stay out in comfort :wink:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Dooter":2jgbcvqw said:
Hee hee - she's such a sweet looking little dragon!
LOL! thank you. Truth be told, I always thought she looked a little angry! :lol: (just because of the markings on her face :wink: ) She is very sweet though, which leads me to my next short story! I honestly thought she had a heart attack!!! :eek: I took her outside today just long enough to watch my young child cross the street to visit her friend and Myah turned Black! :shock: She gripped my sweater and closed her eyes, TIGHT. :? Ok, I brought her in and sat in my chair and she didn't move. Still black, eyes still closed. She didn't even look like she was breathing! I kept petting her lightly and said her name over and over until she opened her eyes. It took about 20min! Once she knew she was safe she stood up, puffed out her chest and looked at me like 'Let us never speak of this again...' LOL! :lol: I put her back in her tank for some down time, but I'll be honest, It was nice to know that she understands mommy will keep her safe. :wink:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
beardie parents":1t63z7uc said:
Awww, poor little girl is afraid of outside. Our girls love outside.
If only :( Myah's 1st family provided her with all the basics of life but there was very little interaction. Everything is new and scary. She'll even jump back in her tank when life gets to be too much for her. It's been a long hard road for us but slowly she's starting to get it. Somedays she'll even 'ask' to come out of her tank. :D One day she''ll be strong enough to go for car rides and visit pet shops. Today was a little happy push. I think I'm doing ok. She's too sweet to give up on. :wink:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Ok! A very lovely lady on this site named Tonja decided to make Myah some new decor! :D This is what princess spoiled spikes recieved in the mail!

(Hammock, Pillow, Blankie and the cutest little stuffie :wink: )

(Mr. Froggy!)

(Perfect Pillow)

(I'z gonna eat youz flower! :lol: )

Tonja was also kind enough to make Myah matching curtains! I just have to pick up more dowel for them as the ones I had were too short. Curse you Dollar Store! :lol: Thanks again to you Tonja, everything is beautiful :wink:

Tonja

BD.org Addict
she looks so cute in her hammock..I am so glad you got them and like them....myah seems so happy in her little hammock

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Tonja":22hct934 said:
she looks so cute in her hammock..I am so glad you got them and like them....myah seems so happy in her little hammock
She really is happy with her little hammock! It's so nice to have the two, just in case one gets messy. I like to have the one you made me as the primary because it just makes her little home pop so much! :D

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
This was Myah 1st hammock from Lizard Luxuries.

(Hmmm...I stand in dis? :? )

(Oh! I use pillow thing to escape! :D )

(Look at her hand!!! How is that possible!? :shock: )

I really recommend two as once they get use to them they don't want to be without them.
(Noooo! Mom! I don't want you to wash off the mashed squash! Oh, my other hammock! Ok then :D )

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Gecio does that with his hand also...I will never understand how they find some of the positions they get into comfortable. I love the color of the lizard luxuries hammock and pillow..so bright and matches her mr. froggy lol.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Tonja":1s2j3lld said:
I love the color of the lizard luxuries hammock and pillow..so bright and matches her mr. froggy lol.
That's what I liked! Mr. Froggy just completes the whole look :wink: She actually plays with him! I'll clean her viv and put Mr. Froggy in his place, I take the mess out to the garage and by the time I get back Mr. Froggy is on the other side of the tank! :shock: I can never catch her doing it though! LOL! We play that game all day! :lol:

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Geico has a blue and purple gorilla the same size as mr froggy...he wont play with it but will pull it over to him and snuggle it at night..puts his nose under its legs or if he can get it positioned just right..his whole head under its body

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Tonja":2m0fhrz1 said:
Geico has a blue and purple gorilla the same size as mr froggy...he wont play with it but will pull it over to him and snuggle it at night..puts his nose under its legs or if he can get it positioned just right..his whole head under its body
That's so cute! You should post a picture. Then everyone can see Myah and Geico enjoying their hammocks and stuffies! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom