Juvie Member
Double posted in Enclosures but wanted to share to see what you guys think

rock.jpg

rock2.jpg

Pravius

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ha thanks... 4 coats of grout...

2 coats of paint and 2 coats of mod podge ...

Not sure I am going to do it anymore!!!!

It was fun but time consuming!

Pravius

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I suppose it did turn out cool! I am afraid to use it to be honest... I know all the stuff I used was non toxic but man that's a ton of gunk on there!!!

ThyDemise

Hatchling Member
hah it does look like chocolate. the next big easter fad, chocolate basking rocks :lol:

looks real good tho, great job

Pravius

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Haha I did go a little too brown on that lol, and it being as thick as it is it does look like chocolate! I am going to wait till my dude gets a little older though to use it... it seems that he has found an interest to naw on rocks and stuff :banghead: , and do not want him to ingest some Acrylic Paint/Grout/Sealer!

Anyway thanks!

newowner2

Hatchling Member
thats looks really good for ur first time i have tried 2 times to make something from foam and i have failed both times im not artistic at all but i will try again later keep up the good work and in no time you will be making masterpieces....good job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom