My beardie tattoo in progress- Final Pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherie

Awsome and Incredible just doesn't sum it up. Awscredible?? lol Anyway, :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

jloucks

I was wondering what color variant you would go with. The realism is excellent! If I were to have a lizard permanently stabbed into my back, it would be this one.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I wanted to let everyone know that my tattoo is officially done! I went in on Saturday and we finished up. I am going to hold off on posting the finished product as the dragons head has had some problems healing, and the top half of the dragon doesn't match with the part that just got finished :) once I'm all healed and peeled I will post the final pics!

Oh my! Amazing I can not wait to see. I was just considering getting my bearded dragon tattooed somewhere. First I have a large backpiece that I want done to cover up a tramp stamp. That one will cost me lots of money so the dragon will have to wait. Considering putting it on my foot as I have my four dogs footprints on the other foot. Thinking about it makes me want to do it now. I love tattoos!

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Jaskotch":301jwp6o said:
is the final pic ready yet? or are you waiting until you get that perfect top to show it off??? :)
Sorry sorry! Yes I have final pics. I just went in last Saturday so the artist could take some pics and look it over. He thinks it looks great, the only thing he'd do is a couple highlights on the head. I have a few halter tops and bikini tops that show it off great ^_^ the weather has just been so damn bad out here I've only gotten to wear them a couple times :(

Here is what the artist made up. Since it's so large it has to be pieced together in order to see the whole thing at once. I KNOW it looks like a butt, lol! We've all teased him about it already :mrgreen:

And here are some I just had my husband take:
P1020021_zps38c2e10d.jpg

P1020022_zpse6a9c881.jpg

P1020023_zps5df97ac8.jpg

P1020024_zpsc19caa0e.jpg

So there you go! I hope you all like it! I am very happy with it myself. When all was said and done, it came to about $1,200 with tip. Weather might not be great here, but we're going to Mexico next week, plenty of time to show it off then :D

Jaskotch

Juvie Member
omg can you imagine that on a butt wearing a thong!
but seriously folks.......
it really is gorgeous! you are going to get some attention over that one! thanks for posting!

BeardedDragon6

Juvie Member
0: that looks amazing.

i'm thinking about getting a tattoo too. though i'm not sure yet lol. :'DD

how painfull was your first tattoo? 0:

Firebonbon

Hatchling Member
Hook me up with that tattoo place! :eek: I've heard terrible things about the ones where I live. Yours looks phenomenal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom