My bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

dupuis16

My female bearded dragon is lazy I don't know what's wrong with her I have a male in the same tank and it's a 65 gallon and it's at good temp ? Does any know what's wrong with her?

Trogdorpheus

Juvie Member
You're probably better off separating them. And define lazy... cuz beardies generally wake up, bask, eat, bask, poop, bask, eat, bask, then sleep... with a little bit of exploration time.

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
Maybe the courting rituals have stressed her out to exhaustion?

Many members of this forum highly discourage keeping dragons in the same tank.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Is it possible she is stressed? Beardies are solitary creatures and should not be kept together.Two males = fighting over territory,2 females same thing and male+female can lead to over mating or dominance issues.Laying on top of each other,one dragon not eating,staying in a corner of the tank,etc............can all be signs of stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom