My baby is on its way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beardie stork is en route....currently in Louisville Ky... Should be here tomorrow am! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: I've been waiting since May 18th...and its been a l o n g wait!!!! I got the pedigree emailed to me tonight and found out for the first time that its a............ Boy! Gotta admit even tho I agreed to let them chose based on best fit for me....I really had my heart set on a girl. I had a name picked out (Fluffy Sue...sue is my middle name) and I hand made a pink bed and very girly pink blanket. Now I have no idea what to name him.:( but at least he will get here only 2 days before my birthday as he's my Surprise birthday present to myself :)

esn

Hatchling Member
There is nothing wrong with naming a male dragon Fluffy Sue. I have quite a few female names on males or male names on females myself, having named them before they were sexed. A female gecko named Rupert. A male ball python named Stella. I just convince myself that they're transgendered and have every right to their names. Besides, Fluffy Sue won't really notice anyway. You can always say he's your new gay best friend. I'd make him a cute little pink scarf as well.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I have no idea what sex Em is so I call him/her em for emily or emmett...I have decided to paint a background for Em and its gonna be a whimsical background like a fairy land. Im already making curtains that are black with pink polka dots and a pink hammock, blankie and pillow. I figure if Em turns out to be a he, its not gonna matter to him as long as he has a comfy place to sleep and darkness to sleep in. Hes not gonna care about his background if Em is a he so I will paint one that is different than what anyone else has. So your pink stuff will be just fine, he wont really care as long as hes got you wrapped around his little tail and he holds the whip to make you tend to him and cuddle him on his terms. Just my two cents worth.

Scrammy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
esn":3qy9hrxi said:
There is nothing wrong with naming a male dragon Fluffy Sue. I have quite a few female names on males or male names on females myself, having named them before they were sexed. A female gecko named Rupert. A male ball python named Stella. I just convince myself that they're transgendered and have every right to their names. Besides, Fluffy Sue won't really notice anyway. You can always say he's your new gay best friend. I'd make him a cute little pink scarf as well.

Haha... I love it!! My daughter agrees boys can wear pink...she says he won't know. Very true!! Thanks, I feel better. Guess ill decide on the name when he gets here... He could be " A boy named Fluffy Sue"...lol. unless he tells me his name is something else.

Should be here anytime now.... The wait is Sooooo hard!!

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
my male betta was named Fluffy.

and real men wear pink.

a lot of people have male beardies with girl names or female beardies with boy names. it's mostly because we think we know the gender, then they get bigger and we find out it's wrong, lol.

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
esn":3lylgtql said:
This post had me laughing hysterically. lol

Scrammy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Omg... He's Sooooo adorable!! And sooo tiny! He came out with a white belly ( which is now not so white) as calm as can be...just looking around taking it all in. I gave him a bath which he wasn't so calm about.. :lol: he's gorgeous!!! I'm already in love <3 I've waited so ling for him and can't believe he is finally here. :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: now to name him....my daughter said a big fat no to fluffy sue... But he doesn't really look like one.. unfortunately..lol.

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
Scrammy":2nv63kyz said:
Omg... He's Sooooo adorable!! And sooo tiny! He came out with a white belly ( which is now not so white) as calm as can be...just looking around taking it all in. I gave him a bath which he wasn't so calm about.. :lol: he's gorgeous!!! I'm already in love <3 I've waited so ling for him and can't believe he is finally here. :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: now to name him....my daughter said a big fat no to fluffy sue... But he doesn't really look like one.. unfortunately..lol.

I am sooo happy you got him!!! Congratulations!!! :D : D :D

I was dead set on Nala when I got mine too, but it just didn't fit her, infact I kept forgetting Nala. He will name himself, just give him a day or two. Now, we all want pics!!!! You need to start an account with Photobucket...if you don'[t know how to do it, PM me or message back and we can walk you through it. I am one of those that barely knows how to turn on the computer...if I can do it, anyone can!!! ;)

Don't forget to start him a blog or a thread under Beardie Tales, but don't forget the intro first. :))

You are sooo lucky that he isn't covered in stress marks! I guess he knows where home is. :) Lucky little boy! :p :D 8)

Maxwellsmomma1989

Hatchling Member
i say keep the name my first bearded dragon i already decided was going to be named demon and the guy at the pet store said it was a boy so i was happy three weeks later a friend looks at him and said your demon is a she..i immediatly wanted to name her scarlett but the boyfriend at the time said no so we kept demon as the name..sald she passed just before she hit 8 months and then i got max a few weeks after

BeardieMommy3991

Sub-Adult Member
Instead of Fluffy Sue, you can go with "Scaly Sam"! :wink: Jkjk!

I find a wonderful way to find names is to go on the baby names and meanings while sitting with the little one and going through them until you find one (meaning and name) that fits. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom