*****Mr. Draper & Ms. Scarlett***(Updated 6/29)***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draper is our new addition to the family. He's about 12 weeks old, and just hit 10" long. At first he wasn't eating much (got him 2 weeks ago). But now he's doing great! Phoenix worms are his favorite!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=169590 <--- a thread I started about Draper a couple of days after we got him....we were worried and just wanted the best care for him. Thanks for all the help! We're still trying to get him to eat more fruit and veg...

Here are some new pics of Draper.

Every night at around 8:30, Draper gets very sleepy. He loves his blanket.
CIMG0642.JPG

He likes to show off his colors when he's out of the cage.
CIMG0661.JPG

Basking in the morning, he seems to get really dark.
CIMG0668.JPG

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
She is stunning, I just love the pic of Draper and your cat, what a great pic! And isn't he funny wanting to eat birds! I just love Mr Draper, he's got such a great personality :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
She sure does, now you just have to fatten her up some :D I'll bet the camera doesn't come close to her real colours either, they must just pop when you see her in person!

Goodtruant

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Scarlett is still a skiddish little one, still showing stress marks. She eats pretty good, although she'd rather not have anyone disturb her when she eats. She pretty much freezes when you walk by her viv. We try to remember when Draper was like that, not sure he was quite like this though. Fun learning her personality.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
She's just getting used to her new home. That video of Draper was so funny, attacking the cat, his best friend :lol: And the bobbing looks very familiar "I'm the boss & don't you forget it" :lol:

Goodtruant

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Scarlett had runny stinky poop today. I ran a fecal on it and it was all clear. I'll run another test in a few days just in case. Not sure what caused it.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
And how do they feel about Baker, what a cute cat, as if he's saying "these are my dragons and you can't have them!" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom