Moving my Babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

acgordon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you! I interviewed for it early August so its been a long wait! I am also bringing my dog, but my sister is driving her up in a different car. She doesn't mess with my beardies, she just stares at them like they are something new every time! Thanks again for all of your suggestions!

acgordon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So I moved my beardies last Monday and the hand warmers worked wonderfully. Not to mention I was sweating the whole way up with the heater up. After I set up their vivs, the girls started walking around their respective vivs looking around the room and giving white beards at the room. It was so strange! Roran didn't give a hoot. I thought moving from a room with green paint to one with white would cause relocation stress but there hasn't been any. Roran cracked me up though when he was put on the apartment carpet. He kept looking at it like what is this supposed to be??? I've got a picture of it, which I will post as soon as I find where I set my camera. Still unpacking because all my stuff was in my parents shed for a year and I had to wash everything!

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
acgordon":929a2 said:
So I moved my beardies last Monday and the hand warmers worked wonderfully. Not to mention I was sweating the whole way up with the heater up. After I set up their vivs, the girls started walking around their respective vivs looking around the room and giving white beards at the room. It was so strange! Roran didn't give a hoot. I thought moving from a room with green paint to one with white would cause relocation stress but there hasn't been any. Roran cracked me up though when he was put on the apartment carpet. He kept looking at it like what is this supposed to be??? I've got a picture of it, which I will post as soon as I find where I set my camera. Still unpacking because all my stuff was in my parents shed for a year and I had to wash everything!

It's funny how some of them are not affected by a move at all, while others go nuts. Don't be surprised if they don't eat a ton in the next few days, but honestly, somone forgot to tell my dragons about relocation stress. Good luck with all of your laundry and unpacking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom