missing superworms

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcsearle

Hatchling Member
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHERE THE MISSING ONES GO TO.....

Well you may be suprised

Maybe your cat is stealing them...My cat seems to LOVE them:)

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Hmm. Apparently beardies are not the only ones who enjoy giant worms. The picture of your cat in my mind snacking on supers gave me a giggle. Thanks for sharing. BTW if you are missing any cat poo from the litter box you might want to check for my dog in your house...

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Toki is an Argentinian Black and White Tegu. She is technically my Grand lizard as she belongs to my 16 year old son. But as most grandmothers on here I do most of the slave labor and allot of the snuggling. :D And really I don't mind because my husband has gotten more and more possessive of Scorch lately so I gotta get my share of lizard luv.

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
They are nothing like beardies. They are more like a scaley dog. LOL. They get really big and need a very large tropical tank with humidity. They also require allot of attention to stay tame and they have good size teeth so like monitor lizards they can do some serious damage if you do not have them tamed well. We got Toki when she was just a hatchling and everyone in our home handles her daily. I am going to start taking her out of the house to socialize her as soon as the weather gets warm enough because I want her to be friendly with EVERYONE. If you are interested in learning more about tegus you should check out this tegu forum http://www.thetegu.com

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
thanks vega i can promise you i wont go out and impule buy one but i do think they are cute i kinda got my handsfull with all my dragons. but again thanks for the info i will read, i love to learn new things. :mrgreen:

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Yah, I was noticing the 12 beardies in your signature. That is a house full already! I only have Scorch, Toki and my son's snake Nadine. And two old little rat dogs Mickey and Minnie. Not that many critters compared to most on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom