Mera & Bowser, new pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
since bowser has been feeling down lately (he's doing much better within the past few days) we were at the petstore getting a new ceramic heat emitter for his bedtime and i ran into this cutie. she has a bad kink in his tail and a nip so they gave us a discount on her but she is soo friendly. it's odd having one not try to squirm from my hands and she's so big compared to bowser! i figured she'd keep me from harassing bowser too much because i like spending time with them. gotta pick her out a name though! she's also my "motivation" present from my husband because she's supposed to help me study and do work. :p here she is hanging on me on our way home, i probably looked crazy walking down the street with a lizard on my chest LOL.

e9sr41.jpg

welcome home little one :)

Lindz0518

Gray-bearded Member
Mera looks girl to me! She is adorable but I want to snatch up and keep Bowser, something about a beardie with an attitude problem! <3

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
zandi202":3b902uvj said:
I love that second picture of Bowser - the head shot. Too cute!

"He's gonna bite your toe thinking it's a worm." :lol:

Mera still looks like a girly girl. :D

LOL. yeah my husband is still not forgiving him for him biting my hand. every time he's running around giving me his buff chest attitude look my husband's like "HE'S GONNA BITE YOU".

& i figured she was "still female" but yesterday my husband informed me it'd be hilarious if i had made her viv all princess-y all this time and it was a boy with "small junk". :roll:

Lindz0518":3b902uvj said:
Mera looks girl to me! She is adorable but I want to snatch up and keep Bowser, something about a beardie with an attitude problem! <3

i'll send him your way next time he tries to chomp a finger off. :lol: :lol:

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
i got a video of imperius today showing me who is the boss in his viv. he never bites cham's are just naturally cage aggressive. it cracks me up. listen to his little hiss!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
chastityx":3hnqo67w said:
he never bites cham's are just naturally cage aggressive. it cracks me up. listen to his little hiss!
Bwhahaha!!! :laughhard: Oh, Mr. Tuff guy eh'? I'm predicting many a giggle from this one! :p

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
morphmom":37h119zj said:
chastityx":37h119zj said:
he never bites cham's are just naturally cage aggressive. it cracks me up. listen to his little hiss!
Bwhahaha!!! :laughhard: Oh, Mr. Tuff guy eh'? I'm predicting many a giggle from this one! :p

he did it even worse to me today and i just busted up laughing. SOOO DANGEROUS. HIIIISSS

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
HazmatVisuals":2o6sv2ih said:
Im getting a corn soon! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:
i love corns so much!

so i got a video of my psycho chameleon doing what he does best, bluffing. he's so funny i know you guys will get a kick out of it! look how big he's getting!

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
zandi202":15djt88f said:
He scared the poop out of me. Are chameleons normally that aggressive?

it's apparently a puberty kind of thing. they supposedly calm down as they age but who knows he's a bit of a brat. :p veileds apparently are the moodiest and i picked one out. go figure.

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Well, that will be nice if it's a temporary thing. And don't worry, the first beardie I picked had epileptic seizures and the second one was Jace and he was aggressive from the get go at only two months. Our luck, huh? :lol:

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
zandi202":1ugi62eo said:
Well, that will be nice if it's a temporary thing. And don't worry, the first beardie I picked had epileptic seizures and the second one was Jace and he was aggressive from the get go at only two months. Our luck, huh? :lol:

always gotta pick the most frustrating babies. sick beardies, toeless geckos, angry chameleon. my life. LOL.

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
got pictures of the kids today. i feel like i have my hands full all the time with juggling their feeding schedules. i have a closet full of bugs that need fed and taken care of every day and then all the reptiles + my froggie. atleast the dogs give me a break and nap most the day. :lol:

here's my itchy bowsie.
IMG_1632_zps25893a7e.jpg

IMG_1623_zpse6a73c79.jpg

mera in her new dig box i made her that she has already emptied 25 times.
IMG_1639_zps566aa9ba.jpg

IMG_1634_zpsd1a7e859.jpg

peachy in blue, she's getting ready to shed.
IMG_1650_zps40c80fa8.jpg

IMG_1646_zpsb356aacd.jpg

atlas doing his froggy stuff. (sitting still til a cricket walks infront of his face.)
IMG_1640_zps6bd4d2a8.jpg

one of my big male hissers.
IMG_1612_zps91c060cb.jpg

IMG_1598_zpsb89b5994.jpg

& bunches of prius being an angry brat. he's too pretty to be mad at though.
IMG_1616_zps14317d0c.jpg

IMG_1622_zps1cbceb26.jpg

IMG_1621_zpse6f97659.jpg

IMG_1620_zpsdec11828.jpg

IMG_1617_zpse51b5834.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom