Mera & Bowser, new pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
since bowser has been feeling down lately (he's doing much better within the past few days) we were at the petstore getting a new ceramic heat emitter for his bedtime and i ran into this cutie. she has a bad kink in his tail and a nip so they gave us a discount on her but she is soo friendly. it's odd having one not try to squirm from my hands and she's so big compared to bowser! i figured she'd keep me from harassing bowser too much because i like spending time with them. gotta pick her out a name though! she's also my "motivation" present from my husband because she's supposed to help me study and do work. :p here she is hanging on me on our way home, i probably looked crazy walking down the street with a lizard on my chest LOL.

e9sr41.jpg

welcome home little one :)

LailaBug

Very cute! But I am not sure how he is supposed to help you be productive like that :wink: I think I would be too distracted with the new baby around

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
LailaBug":3r0ome71 said:
Very cute! But I am not sure how he is supposed to help you be productive like that :wink: I think I would be too distracted with the new baby around

hahaha! she just cuddles while i'm on my laptop. then i take like 200 breaks of "i need to pet her".

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
mcyfc7.jpg

that's my bowser today :) figured i'd post his recovery here as well as the er thread. he's working on it!

& here is our new gal today, she was fishing.
kyf4m.jpg

giving me attitude for watching her try her squash and turnip greens as she was waking up.
9unaz6.jpg

watching tv on her own, she didn't feel like cuddling anymore -.-
mlrpqx.jpg

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Aw, your new baby is soo cute.
I want another baby :D but I won't
do that to Vash, he thinks he's king of
the room and his cage. Nice fish too
I love its colors.

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
BlueDragon09":3ipzrwp0 said:
Aw, your new baby is soo cute.
I want another baby :D but I won't
do that to Vash, he thinks he's king of
the room and his cage. Nice fish too
I love its colors.

haha bowser thinks hes boss too but he's just a baby and i wanted an older baby that i can play with! bowsers antisocial since he got sick.and the fishy is a blue ram, they're cute but kind of bratty to the guppies LOL.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Hahaha sounds about right. They get so grumpy when they're sick and after as well.
I just have a crown tail betta, definitely a brat face. He attacks everything he sees
the net, the food and of course himself.

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
BlueDragon09":2davdlgc said:
Hahaha sounds about right. They get so grumpy when they're sick and after as well.
I just have a crown tail betta, definitely a brat face. He attacks everything he sees
the net, the food and of course himself.

oh god bettas. i have one named "walt" from breaking bad and he fights his glass...
also, i think bowsers just crazy grumpy because every time i take him out i have to give him meds & probiotics. he's like NOOO MOMMM.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
I take my dragon out for squash I tried a bowl but he won't take it from there unless it's pellets ( I hate back up food).
He attacks the eye dropper since it's plastic. Gonna feed him in like 12 mins more squash. He really does love it like
he'll never see it again.

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
BlueDragon09":wkkyzis9 said:
I take my dragon out for squash I tried a bowl but he won't take it from there unless it's pellets ( I hate back up food).
He attacks the eye dropper since it's plastic. Gonna feed him in like 12 mins more squash. He really does love it like
he'll never see it again.

atleast you give him good food and dont have to give him nasty meds! :p

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Most are more unfair, they can get their dragons to eat greens and other veggies I have to use baby food
squash to make him eat. He's so old I wonder if he can use his teeth.

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
BlueDragon09":2e1s5i96 said:
Most are more unfair, they can get their dragons to eat greens and other veggies I have to use baby food
squash to make him eat. He's so old I wonder if he can use his teeth.

i can't get bowser to eat veggies or fruits to save his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom