Mera & Bowser, new pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
since bowser has been feeling down lately (he's doing much better within the past few days) we were at the petstore getting a new ceramic heat emitter for his bedtime and i ran into this cutie. she has a bad kink in his tail and a nip so they gave us a discount on her but she is soo friendly. it's odd having one not try to squirm from my hands and she's so big compared to bowser! i figured she'd keep me from harassing bowser too much because i like spending time with them. gotta pick her out a name though! she's also my "motivation" present from my husband because she's supposed to help me study and do work. :p here she is hanging on me on our way home, i probably looked crazy walking down the street with a lizard on my chest LOL.

e9sr41.jpg

welcome home little one :)

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Yeah seriously, everyone else can do it but mine only eats apples but nothing else, that's why I got baby food
version...he refuses other food.

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
BlueDragon09":2bc6ur36 said:
Yeah seriously, everyone else can do it but mine only eats apples but nothing else, that's why I got baby food
version...he refuses other food.
you spoil him! :)

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
bowser update!
he's back eating again. ate around 6 worms today and he has put on about 4 grams since the vet so he's gaining, just slowly!

1ox5hi.jpg

30rs9cp.jpg

and meraxes, our sweet baby who has gained 30 grams in the past 5 days with us o.o(if anyone likes game of thrones you'll know where the name came from!)
2di3x8n.jpg

2u93ml5.jpg

2urtuvt.jpg

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
bathtime!

Bowser-
mom can i get some privacy
9rlncy.jpg

he likes holding hands, or maybe he's asking me to put him back in the bath LOL.
vdh9h2.jpg

and burrito bowser
ofnade.jpg

Meraxes hates bathtime :)
15rxqbm.jpg

& reflections
2dvn66v.jpg

but being a burrito is okay sometimes
x37csh.jpg

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
took the babies to the window again for some sunlight today. they do love it when i hold them near the window. :)

my mera-kins being her sweet self.
2vw9oue.jpg

hv9zxx.jpg

bowserrrr, he is very red today!
5dmi53.jpg

both of them sitting close. notice how tiny he is compared to her :p plus she likes being petted.
zlt2k7.jpg

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
BlueDragon09":3a3yy33f said:
He's lookin at it like "What is that doing here? I am not amused". :lol:

he hates her. yes, apollo is a her, she acts like a boy though so she kept her name. LOL. but anytime i bring any of the geckos near them bowser gets all stress marked and waves at her through the glass. i'm like CALM DOWN SHE'S NOT EVEN ONE OF YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cinnabunn
Top Bottom