MEGA-RAY vs. POWER SUN UVB?heat combo bulbs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayl55

Juvie Member
which one is better???? or are they basically teh same? does one have a better life span ? UVB output? durability? Etc....? can anyone give me some advise?

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ok, sounds good. I was thinking that that one had a better rep, but couldnt remember. Thanks for teh reply!

beardielovers

Hatchling Member
The Mega-Ray is on back order until around the end of January though. Most people are saying that if you can't get a Mega-Ray to get a T-rex bulb as they are the "next best" out there.

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ok, thanks for the info. I think that a local dealer near me is selling them though...( even though I HATE supporting him) all of his animals are decrepid, adn his prices are so expensive. He has no customer servise skills either. Blah! sorry, I jsut had to rant about him.
OH and so all of us beardie peopelcan relate put it this way...he has a "breeding colony" of over 35 beardies in a cage the size of a small tub...terrible!!! and its always got LOTS of poop in it. :( poor things.....

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
go to petmountain.com. They have the trex for sale for close to the price of the megaray (at $39.95). I think it's about $43 and if you use 'holiday' in the checkout box, you get 10% off of anything you purchase through January 5, 2009. I'm sure it's cheaper than the pet store you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom