Meet Travis!!!!!! updated 03/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Christina,
Are you able to get Carnivore Care? It's the same maker as Critical Care but 20% more protein. I mix it up with chicken w/5 veg babyfood & it works well. I used it on Sweetie & it did help a bit, but she was really sick, so not the same scenario. Didi lost 100g in 3 mo because he wouldn't eat anything either. Carnivore Care changed his mind, so he gained the 100g back in 2 mo & he's holding steady at 430g. He was 300g when he first started staying with me. It's been 1 1/2 years since then. He seems to be having a better winter this year. He even brumated a bit!

Travis is such a cute dragon & he's going to be huge when he's grown up, you'll see. He won't be scared of Phoebe anymore, either.
Hugs to all of you,
Deb

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I have critical care and I mix high protein ritical care with it (from my vet). But Huff does not do well with syringes except if they are water. He was 300g when I got him and then went up to around 430g so this loss is concerning :( at least he seems happy and active though which is good. He has been so much more active since I got the T5 Arcadia for him.

Oh I know, soon, Travis will be trying to be the boss LOL! He is growing so so quickly- I never imagined he would be this huge already! His viv and furniture already seem to small for him!!!

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Awesome, growing like a weed! Holy! that is at a rate of .15 inches a day too, this is .03 inches faster then Thor. :shock:

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
LOL! Pics will be here soon- as soon as he gets done shedding!

Michael, he is growing sooooo quickly. He's going to be all grown up, way too soon!! I think he will level out with Thor at some stage!!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Christina,

I'm so glad to hear that Travis is shedding again, it's such a healthy sign!

I wanted to wish you and your family the best & happy Christmas and a great 2012.
squ9sa4udst.gif

Rubio was singing & decided he wanted to sing to you and Travis, Pheobe & Huff:
2008107.jpg

he does this alot!
Hugs
Deb,Leo,Lonzo,Rubio & Didi & Rocco my golden gecko

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks, Deb! Rubio photos always make me smile! A big merry Christmas to you and your babies also :)

Travis finished shedding his head and back yesterday. Now, his feet and tail appear to be getting ready for another!!! I swear, I won't see him in full colour for another few months LOL! I haven't been able to get pics and post them as I have been working all week. I finished at midnight on Friday and had to start at 6am today so I am tired! My babies were also very tired when I got home since they had been up since 5am. They won't get spoiled tomorrow either since I am going to my mums for dinner tomorrow afternoon and then to my in-laws in the evening. It will be a busy day!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Travis is still growing!
He has finished shedding (for now :shock: ) except for one tiny piece near his 'armpit' hehe! He goes crazy if I touch it LOL!
Anyway, today he is 15.25 inches long (possibly hitting 15.5 inches but he wouldnt stay still!) and he weighs 174 grams!

I got a couple of pictures but he was a little upset as it was bed time so I will try to get more this week!
SAM_0001-1.jpg

SAM_0006-2.jpg

SAM_0002-1.jpg

SAM_0003-1.jpg

SAM_0004-2.jpg

And his wittle grumpy man face!
SAM_0005-2.jpg

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I still can't believe how fast he's growing! Are you sure you're not secretly adding some Miracle Gro in his food and not telling us? :wink:
No matter what grumpy face he puts on, nothing beats his sulking one.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I just looked back through his pictures on this thread... Im wondering if someone switched my baby for another when I wasnt looking :shock: I cant believe he was ever so small as when we brought him home LOL!

Gina - you are right. His sulking face is PRICELESS!!

Reminder...
DSCF4022.jpg

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
Hey christina! Long time no talk, thanks for the new pics I've been patiently waiting :lol:

I can't believe the red hes got going on! It absolutely amazing And growing like a not so little weed. I posted pics of Tyrus today from the day I got him until now i had thought he had grown quickly but Travis has him way beat!

Kalyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom