Meet Galileo My Translucent

Status
Not open for further replies.

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
the newest member of the family Galileo my baby translucent (bought through bloodbankdragons)

galileostar.jpg

IMG_2455.jpg

IMG_2456.jpg

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

Clydebarrow81

Hatchling Member
Love the colors! My little guy was labeled as a tangerine beardie but has the same coloring. Is it just two different names for the same type? Cool to see how his colors will develop as it gets older since his colors are not quite as bright yet.

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Clydebarrow81":cd8a8 said:
Love the colors! My little guy was labeled as a tangerine beardie but has the same coloring. Is it just two different names for the same type? Cool to see how his colors will develop as it gets older since his colors are not quite as bright yet.

the tangerine is a diff morph with the same physical features of a typical beardie but with the tangerine color..the translucents have the all black eyes and clear looking scales (cant tell well on mine cuz hes shedding) which is not so typical in normal or other morph beardies and they tend to have a higher price tag

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
irishanaconda":c1852 said:
where did u get yours? i got mine from bloodbank dragons.
opening007.jpg

mynewdragon-1.jpg
i got mine from bloodbankdragons as well i was very happy with my dragon

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Clydebarrow81":95a51 said:
You are definitely right about the higher price tag! Mine was up there, but too cute too pass up!
agreed! i buy a beardie cuz i like how they look even if they arent a special morph...i just happened to fall in love with these guys and the hypo-translucents the most because of their eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom