Male or Female? Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellu

Juvie Member
The pores are not for egg laying, beardies don`t lay eggs from their legs, WOW. Pores are more prominent on males.

Could you get another picture by any chance? The pores are small which suggests female but I think I can see the two bumps on the tail and the bump over the vent is pretty small/barely there. A picture with a slightly different angle would help. Going by this picture alone though, I would say female.

For some reason I really want to say male though.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
female
001-30.jpg

Male
018-21.jpg

dont get this thread lock too 7777 iv been sexing dragons longer than you have i think i know what i am doing

mellu

Juvie Member
^^777 You just said you know nothing about sexing beardies, so please, just stop.

I agree, female. The bump above the vent just isn`t as prominent as i`m used to seeing.

mellu

Juvie Member
I know, haha, I think I just WANT beardies to be boys. Especially since Kira turned out to be a girl and I`d gotten used to the idea of her being a boy, haha.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
i love my female to death but shes a stay at home dragon my male loves being out with me

mellu

Juvie Member
Kira is a hypo pastel and I initially(and selfishly) thought "òooh, a mate for Mika", she turned out to be a girl and I wouldn`t trade her for the world but there was a little disappointment. Her absolutely ridiculous personality more than makes up for her not being a boy ;) haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom