Maggot looking thing in poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazyoscar

Beardie name(s)
Oscar
Oscar popped this morning and her poop had a maggot looking thing in her poop as well as some mucus looking stuff. She is acting fine but I’m concerned about the maggot looking thing.

Crazyoscar

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Oscar
I’ll have to wait till Monday for the vet since they are closed on the weekend and no emergency vets in my area take bearded dragons

93391-5305292155.jpg

Crazyoscar

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Oscar
She has been eating mustard greens, collard greens and fluckers buffet pellets.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That just looks like an upset stomach to me. I'd just wait and watch for now. If it keeps looking like that for a week or two, then a vet visit may be warranted, but for now I wouldn't worry too much. It's not unusual for them to have messy or oddly colored poops once in a while and it's not often a big deal unless it carries on for an extended period of time.

HerpGirl

Hatchling Member
CooperDragon":3h3pd9y9 said:
That just looks like an upset stomach to me. I'd just wait and watch for now. If it keeps looking like that for a week or two, then a vet visit may be warranted, but for now I wouldn't worry too much. It's not unusual for them to have messy or oddly colored poops once in a while and it's not often a big deal unless it carries on for an extended period of time.
Yeah, what they said. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom