Looking for Moderator's Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi, welcome to the forum. :wave: I'm not sure what you meant about wanting to "make a poll." Can you give some more info? What is it exactly that you are trying to set up?

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Just looking for a way to ask a General question and have other vote on it. Just like One that is on the front page that is asking
"How man times do you hold your beardie?" Then they give about 5 different areas you can click on for your answer.
Something Like that is what I am wanting to do but I read about how to post a poll in the Forum FAQ but I don't have an
area to be able to place a poll.
So that is my ? and thanks for getting back to me.
singtoyou

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Ok so you read this right?
faq.php#f23
So that should clear up the how part.As for the where it depends on the question.The poll should be if its a general question the post it in the general forum.If its about enclosures then post it in the enclosure forum and so on just like you would with any other topic.

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Here is why I think I cann't post a poll, because there is nothing showing for me to do this, I have looked and Looked and so this is what it says in the FAQ;s Forum about poll posting: Tab below the main posting form; if you cannot see this, you do not have appropriate permissions to create polls. And I do not see it anywhere so I can't post polls.
Can someone help me and tell me step by step what to do to be allowed to post one.
Thanks
Josie
Jack's Mom

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
You are only allowed to post polls in the Off Topic forum. Anywhere else, you'll have to ask for people to post their replies.

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I went there and there still is no way for me to create a "Poll" There is nothing saying "create poll' in the Off topic area.
:?:
Josie

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Ok, here you go. Go to the Off Topic forum as Gina mentioned, scroll down to the bottom and click "New Topic" and you will see 2 buttons at the very bottom on the left hand side. One says "POLL", click on that and you will be able to set up your poll.

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank You Very Much!!
Finally I know exactly where to go. I wasn't ever told to go to the bottom of the page to look for it.
Thanks a bunch. :blob8:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I know, I already voted. :wink: What a difference in Jack, great job.

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Auh Thank you so much! :p You've been one of those who seen him from the start haven't you?
100_8523.jpg

Here is a picture a couple of hours ago after I gave him a soak. He really likes to turn
more yellow when he is wet?? Don't know why, but it's cool.
Thanks
Josie

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
singtoyou":16cc3 said:
Auh Thank you so much! :p You've been one of those who seen him from the start haven't you?
Thanks
Josie
Yes, I sure have. It's obvious that the changes you made improved his health already. We can all tell how much you care for him. :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom