LOL Beardies - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
beardie parents":edd81 said:
In order to post it on here, you need to save it to your hard drive, then upload it to photo bucket, then use the img code to post it here. That's the only way I know of to post it here.

THANK YOU!! :blob5: :blob8:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
haleygirl272":1e173 said:
beardie parents":1e173 said:
In order to post it on here, you need to save it to your hard drive, then upload it to photo bucket, then use the img code to post it here. That's the only way I know of to post it here.

THANK YOU!! :blob5: :blob8:

That was a cute picture, BTW

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
128876649019426831.jpg

128876661464665775.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I've completed a LOL beardie pic but I can't seem to figure out how to transfer the LOL to this thread. Can someone help? It's a really cute pic, too. Thanks in advance, my computer skills can be limited at times!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
sweetiepie9":af7c0 said:
I've completed a LOL beardie pic but I can't seem to figure out how to transfer the LOL to this thread. Can someone help? It's a really cute pic, too. Thanks in advance, my computer skills can be limited at times!

Save it to your hard drive, then post it to photobucket then you can img in to here. That's the only way I know how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfry_Zoey
Top Bottom