Not open for further replies.

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
Here is my try at this......

PurzJPG.jpg

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
lolbeardie.jpg

I get this look every time he finishes some yummy kind of food. "What are you doing, standing there? GET ME MORE WORMS!!"

tundradragons

Hatchling Member
well, i didn't modify mine but i think you'll all get a kick out of it anyhow, one of my cats was sitting on the edge of the bathtub while spike and cinder were taking their bath, and i kinda gave her a nudge in lol. needless to say she didn't freek out but instead just moved out of their way and stayed to enjoy the warm bath water. lol

HPIM1062.jpg

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
my favorite LOLcats

lolcats.jpg

actually this one is my favorite
bucket_3.jpg

lol look at that thing's face its so funny!!

GingerNut

ahahaha awww
i had some funny expressions from himself today but my camera broke :{
so no LOL Beardies from me tonight :{

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom